/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

Luke90
10-10-2010, 11:33 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm new around here, and new to Islam, I was a Christian growing up (not strict but I read the bible, went to church now and then, etc etc..) but over the few years or so I have taken a step back, rested from Religion for a while and began looking into other religions..because although I've always had Christianity in my life, my life has never felt complete, so after searching, and looking into other religions I expanded my views on Islam...all I knew of Islam was what I had read in the media (mostly negative), but when I actually spoke to Real Muslims and got a basic understanding of the faith and the beliefs it made total sense to me. - Jesus being a prophet of God rather than God himself, no trinity but only ONE god, tolerance of other religions..a religion centred around peace- as soon as I learned these things something inside of me just knew it was right, over the past few days I have been seriously considering converting to Islam, now for me conversion will be a HUGE obstacle to over come, I'm white, working class and from a Christian/Atheist background, Converting to Islam would be like starting all over again for me, so I'm sure you can understand why I will take time and deep thought on my part to take the step, I joined this forum for support and guidance on my journey to becoming a Muslim.

Thanks for reading :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
10-10-2010, 11:46 PM
:welcome: aboard
hope you enjoy your stay with us insha'Allah.. would love to forward your intro. to converts but those I know are in the U.S.. insha'Allah the U.K brothers will be able to provide support on and off the forum..

again, it is great having you here..

:w:

PouringRain
10-11-2010, 12:03 AM
Welcome to the forum.

S.Belle
10-11-2010, 01:36 AM
Welcome to the forum
and congrats on becoming muslim!
hope you find the support you need on this forum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
10-11-2010, 06:09 AM
Welcome to the forum, Luke. :welcome:

May you find the right guidance, and the inner peace and courage to follow it.

Ramadhan
10-11-2010, 07:14 AM
Welcome to the forum, Luke.

Masha Allah you are one of the lucky people who received guidance and may Allah gives you strength to follow through.
I hope you find the support that you need here, brother.
and I pray you revert as soon as possible as we never know what's going to happen tomorrow.

Asiyah3
10-11-2010, 08:09 AM
Welcome to LI. It's nice to meet you brother. :) I hope you'll have an enjoyable and beneficial stay insha'Allah.

tw009
10-11-2010, 08:20 AM
welcome to the forum, hope you have a beneficial stay here. May Allah swt guide you to the straight path and give you the courage, n strength to follow tthrough

Luke90
10-11-2010, 02:46 PM
thank you all for the warm welcome, hopefully some of you can take me under your wings and help me grow as a Muslim. :statisfie

ardianto
10-11-2010, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Luke90
thank you all for the warm welcome, hopefully some of you can take me under your wings and help me grow as a Muslim. :statisfie
Insha Allah.

And welcome to the forum, brother. :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Welcome to the forum, you have also come to right place to learn about Islaam too.

May you benefit yourself here to learn more about Islaaam and hope that you enjoy your stay here aswell.

Peace

Misz_Muslimah
10-11-2010, 06:54 PM
Hope you have a beneficial stay..
May Allah guide you to the straight path..ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!