/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salah - just actions?

Farjana
10-11-2010, 07:00 PM
Have you ever been in that position your starting your salah and just under a minute later your done and you dont know what you prayed as your mind was elsewhere this keeps happening to me i find my self praying because its an obligation and not beacause i want to even though i pray my salahs i dont feel at peace and relaxed as im just jumping up and down reading the shortest surahs possible. One other thing i tend to do is when im in a mosque i pray slower i dont know if its cause of where i am or for the people.
How do i put the khushu back in my salah ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
10-12-2010, 12:54 PM
:sl:

33 Ways of developing Khushoo’ in Salaah, Sheikh Saalih al-Munajjid

if you want to gain khshoo3, try your best to "empty" your heart and mind before going into prayer.

Alpha Dude
10-12-2010, 01:25 PM
Try to be aware of Allah at all times so that when it comes to salah, you would be able to concentrate more inshaAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!