/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are u ready to leave this world?

Insecured soul
10-13-2010, 01:50 AM
So i was asking myself the same question, im not married, no kids, i dont seem to have many things im attached to but when i say to myself what if death comes to u right now? are u ready and prepared for the next life?

then my mind start listing things which im attached too, so i wonder... are we ever ready to leave this world? are u ready ?

our imaam says being attached to anything in this dunya is dangerous, i guess it is ??

Then i learn about those blessed mujahideens who went out for the sake of allah to help our brothers and sisters and this ummah and died as a shaheed, what made them to be ready?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
10-13-2010, 05:13 AM
:sl:

Unfortunately I am not ready,emaan wise I feel like I can do better,and insha'Allaah I am trying to do so.

Please everyone make du'a for me and my family,and I shall do the same for all of the Brothers and Sisters,insha'Allaah.

sister herb
10-13-2010, 09:07 AM
Salam alaykum;

not sure am I any ready (but of course I know any moment might be last one so I should to be...) :embarrass

Then i learn about those blessed mujahideens who went out for the sake of allah to help our brothers and sisters and this ummah and died as a shaheed, what made them to be ready?
I have been so lucky that I have known some whose are now shaheeds and still know some whose are mujaheds. I hope I can learn something about they strong faith from them. :embarrass

marwen
10-13-2010, 11:15 AM
It's a matter of Imaan brother. If our imaan is weak, we can't be ready.

We have to work on increasing our imaan. We should reduce our sins and do more hassanat. And we have to think about death and the day of judgment, and think about Allah every time.

when we become ready to go for fajr prayer every day,
when we are ready to read quran and pray qiyam al-layl every night,
when we are ready to give all our money for the sake of Allah,
when we do our work perfectly, not because we fear our boss, but because we fear Allah,
when we forget all this dunya when we enter in salah,
when everyday we ask Allah sincerely to give us shahada,
when we feel that we love Allah more than anything else,

When we are ready to live for Allah, we will be ready to die for Allah.

That's from where we should start.

May Allah forgive us and help us to correct ourselves.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
10-13-2010, 11:36 AM
For those who say they are not ready yet, I agree with them but then somewhere in back of my mind I say to myself that you may have done haram things but at least you did not do Shirk or Kufr, :exhausted but being such complacent not a good thing at all. :(
However I am ready to leave this world as far as my attachment to this world is considered but Iman wise I can do better or I should say I must do better. :hmm:

tigerkhan
10-13-2010, 12:14 PM
presently i am only afraid of death bcz i am not satisfied with my emaan and ammal (deen)... i want to prepare more....however if i got assured ALLAH SWt is happy with me and i am not thrown in Jahanum....wallah i am ready.....but in this case my only unfullfilled desire will be the; i want to see ALLAH SWT deen dominant and Ghalib with my eyes....
:wa:

Asiyah3
10-13-2010, 01:11 PM
No, I'm not prepared to return to my Lord. I haven't done much good yet..

Needless to say, I would love to meet Allah swt.

Amoeba
10-13-2010, 02:14 PM
I try to remind myself every day this could be my last. To be honest I'm not afraid to die, but I am really unprepared for it. I have contributed little, I am only a noob to Islam and I don't do all that I should and I do some of what I shouldn't. Down to weakness and lack of discipline as well as lack of understanding.

Also I lack the correct perception to be ready to meet Allah subhana wa ta'ala. I feel that if I were to die today the only place I would be deserving of is the hellfire because I am still very animalistic and have not transcended my animalistic desires.

I am absolutely terrified of ending up there so why don't I get my act together? I honestly have no clue. Allah knows, but I don't.

Insecured soul
10-14-2010, 02:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
when we forget all this dunya when we enter in salah,
this is a problem with me, i cant seem to have khushu in my salah, worldly affairs just keep floating my mind too much, its increased recently :(

format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
When we are ready to live for Allah, we will be ready to die for Allah.
alhamdolillah well said brother

Insecured soul
10-14-2010, 02:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Please everyone make du'a for me and my family,and I shall do the same for all of the Brothers and Sisters,insha'Allaah.
u r in my dua, i always make dua for all IB members,

format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
I have been so lucky that I have known some whose are now shaheeds and still know some whose are mujaheds. I hope I can learn something about they strong faith from them
i guess when we reflect on their "sayings" we truly understand thier mindset

here is one from al khattab which i think many of us know:

"a drop of poison will make u drop dead unable to anything, so we know that this life is mortal and there is no good in it otherwise
this drop would not do that to u, so choose for yourself the way to die in a great affair that makes u soar in paradise
n beware of dying in an unknown matter whose end might be bad".

PouringRain
10-14-2010, 04:43 AM
Death has not been something that I have feared. I sometimes wonder if it is because I have faced it more than once already in life. I am completely ready to leave this world, and I have no fear of what lies beyond. I know that God knows my heart and sees how I live my life. If he decides to put me in the hell fires, then I am prepared for that as well. He has already put me through so many hell fires here on earth, that if he chooses after death to put me in more then I am completely fine and accepting of whatever his will may be. Everything God does is for good-- even if we are unable to see it or understand it at the present time.

There was a time in my life when I did not fear death, but I couldn't say that i was ready to die. My heart was not there yet-- God still had many fires to put me through to prepare me and bend me. And he continues to place me in the fire....

tigerkhan
10-15-2010, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PouringRain
If he decides to put me in the hell fires, then I am prepared for that as well. He has already put me through so many hell fires here on earth, that if he chooses after death to put me in more then I am completely fine and accepting of whatever his will may be
where i like most of ur post on forum...i am not agreed to above lines....ALLAH SWT is always kind to His creatures....He created us and He is our LORD...He has infinte nihmats/fovour on us....and we never think and thank GOD for them.....u blv even when i came out from toilet,,,,i say thanks GOD...how much its feeling relax after this excretion...have u ever think this, how easily we excretes......do ever we thanks GOD for it....actually when ALLAH SWT take some favour/nahma from us....then we came to know its worth...then we suffer/get sad/ tense/depressed by not having it...but think y we are getting angery with HIM....HE is LORD,,,,He has given this nihmat to us....and if He take back, we have no right to protest....But surely HE is always kind and if sometime we feel some hard from HIM....there only 2 possibilites...

1. he want to make us think and correct ourself.....as teacher punish student to make him correct and never go wrong...
2. he want to test us...generally ppl wants to test their lovers...so HE sometimes test the ppl who love HIM....

i hope u got what i want to say....if u are feeling some tough time.....think what He wants from U.....seek HIS help and pray to HIM with strong blv that He is KIND and loves HIS creatures........!!!!

blv i have enough respect for u as good sister in humanity,,,so hope u will not mind my advise...and sorry 4 my weak english.... and sorry if u feel uncomfortable with these lines....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!