PDA

View Full Version : My mother passed away

ardianto
10-13-2010, 11:17 PM
My mother passed away this morning.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Riya90
10-13-2010, 11:20 PM
Ina lilaahi wa ina ilayhi rajioon. Im so sorry fr your loss bro, may Allaah swt hav mercy on her soul and grant her Jannah al-firdaws insha allah.

S.Belle
10-13-2010, 11:22 PM
Ina lilaahi wa ina ilayhi rajioon
Im so sorry for your loss may Allah(swt) help you thru this
and may Allah (swt) forgive and admit your mother into Paradise Inshallah

جوري
10-13-2010, 11:31 PM
my heart sank when I read the title.. inna lillah wa'inna ilyhi raji3oon..
I am lost for words akhi, may Allah swt grant you sabr and silwan and grant her heaven's high meed insha'Allah..

please accept my deepest condolences!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ayesha Rana
10-13-2010, 11:35 PM
Remember the good she taught you and do that as much as you can and teach it to others so that she will continue to be rewarded. That is the best you can do for her now tha tshe is gone. Amy Allah eep you firm and patient Insha'Allah

Dagless
10-14-2010, 12:13 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.
I'm very sorry for your loss brother.

tw009
10-14-2010, 12:30 AM
Ina lilaahi wa ina ilayhi rajioon. Im so sorry to to hear this... May Allah swt give you and your family sabr and grant her Paradise. Ameen

Insecured soul
10-14-2010, 12:59 AM
inna lillahi wanni ilayhi rajiun, may allah forgive her sins and enter her into jannah

CosmicPathos
10-14-2010, 01:19 AM
ina lillahi wa inna ilahi rajion.

I would not say I am sorry for your loss because how dare I feel sorry about the will of Allah. But I can share few words with you.

May Allah give you the strength to accept this fate of life and the event which was pre-destined for you. Of course our souls would never be happy with such calamities that Allah sends on us but would we ever understand what blessing means if we did not have calamities. In addition, I hope this was not a calamity but rather a successful completion of worldly life by your mother. I pray that she was a blessed soul and if she was then her soul will be enjoying the winds of paradise in the grave inshaAllah. You can keep her good deeds alive by making dua for her and spreading her words and deeds. inshAllah. Now I will stay silent and share your grief and lamentations and tears in silence as that is the best healer. I know that every fabric of your existence will be crying out in tears and drowning in sorrows right now because this is such a moment when the vessel through which you came to existence has disappeared from your life but as Muslims we must maintain hope to see our parents in paradise and because then there will be agony and death and separation no more ...... no more.

inshaAllah.

marwen
10-14-2010, 01:41 AM
La Ilaha Illa Allah. Inna lillahi wa Inna Ilayhi raji3oon !

May Allah have mercy on her and give her jannatal firdaous. Aameen.

Be strong my dear brother, and always make dua for her. This life is really short, and we will all meet our creator. May allah give you patience and serenity in these times.

Zafran
10-14-2010, 01:44 AM
salaam

peace

Beardo
10-14-2010, 01:57 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. Our prayers are with you.

titus
10-14-2010, 02:09 AM
Sorry for your loss Ardianto.

YusufNoor
10-14-2010, 03:10 AM
:sl:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.

:wa:

Muhaba
10-14-2010, 03:18 AM
Inna lillahi wa Inna Ilayhi raji'oon
very sad to hear. May Allah give you and your family patience and have mercy on your mother and give her jannah. Ameen

Yanal
10-14-2010, 04:11 AM

Ina lilaahi wa ina ilayhi rajioon. May Allaah ease your pain and your families,may Allaah grant her heaven and forgive her past sins,ameen.

Muslim Woman
10-14-2010, 04:20 AM
Salaam Alaykum

may Allah bless her soul and grant her paradise, Ameen.

FS123
10-14-2010, 05:55 AM
Ina lilaahi wa ina ilayhi rajioon!

I'm so sorry to hear that may Allah grant her highest Jannah!

Please accept my deepest condolences!

sirajstc
10-14-2010, 06:08 AM

ameen.......

Tilmeez
10-14-2010, 06:19 AM
Ina Lilaahi wa Inna Ilayhi Raji3oon. Im so sorry for your loss akee, may Allaah SWT have mercy on her, Forgive her sins, Increase her ranks and grant her Jannaht al-Firdous Inshaallah and may He SWT give you and rest of the family the strength to bear this loss with Sabr e Jamil and give you Ajre Azeem for this.

I wish I could be of any help to you in this hard time imsad

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-14-2010, 07:04 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. May Allah grant her the Jannah. And Aameen to all the above duas.

muslimsister1
10-14-2010, 08:34 AM

I am sorry for your loss, this is the second death of a mother i have heard, yesterday morning i heard that a girl i know her mum passed away after a heart attack, she was about to or she was praying her asar salat n she had an attack which caused her to fall and hit her head against furniture.

It really made me think that one min ur doin something and the next.... i just tought about the girl and thout that how must they be feeling knowing that ur mum was here a second ago and in a blnk of an eye that girls life has turned upside down.

May Allah SWT grant all marhoomeen Jannat and give sabar to all family and friends.

Snowflake
10-14-2010, 08:42 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi ra ji'oon. (“To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return.” (Surah Al Baqarah 2:156)

Surely , Allah takes what is His , and what He gives is His , and to all things He has appointed a time, so have patience and be rewarded inshaAllah.

O Allah make the face our brother Ardianto's Mother, shine brightly on the Day of Judgement, and grant her the highest of abodes in Your Paradise. Ameen.

May you find comfort for your pain and loss in the remembrance of Allah. Ameen. I shall keep your mother in my prayers inshaAllah.

distressed
10-14-2010, 09:26 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. Our prayers are with you.

@mad scientist- powerful words, actually made me cry.

innocent
10-14-2010, 09:55 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon. May Allah give you and you family sabr and grant your mother jannah. Ameen.

h-n
10-14-2010, 11:28 AM
Inna lillahi waInna Ilayhi Raaji'oon.

Thank-you for letting us know, and she will be in my prayers. May Allah make her be of those that live in peace forever!

Do not grieve for those that leave this world, for they are in the best of places, who have finished their test, and moved on being closer to Allah, so how can we be sad for them? We cannot, as we are only grieving for what is good in the next world. You cannot feel sorry for someone going to Paradise.

May you be able to deal with this in the best possible way and not let it waiver from passing your own test which is what your own Mother and others have done before you.

Sister h-n

Ramadhan
10-14-2010, 11:44 AM
Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi rooji'uun.

Mas Ardianto,

Saya turut berduka cita atas wafatnya ibunda.

Saya berdoa mudah2an Allah SWT menerima semua amal ibadah dan amal kebaikan beliau, dan mengampuni semua kesalahan2nya.
Mudah2an Allah SWT melapangkan kuburnya dan memberi jannah bagi beliau. Amiin.

Yang sabar dan ikhlas ya mas.

Asiyah3
10-14-2010, 12:34 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'oon.

May Allah be pleased with her and grant her Jannat al-firdaws. Ameen.
May Allah grant you and your family patience to go through this trial. Ameen.

Woodrow
10-14-2010, 12:57 PM
Inna lillah wa'inna ilyhi raji'oon..

I am ddeeply sorry ro hear of your loss. May You take comfort in the knowledge of the Mercy of Allaah(swt) and your pains be eased by the memories of your Mother. Loss of a parent is one of the most painful experience we face. May you be reunited with her in Jannah when Allah(swt) decrees it to be done.

AabiruSabeel
10-14-2010, 01:40 PM

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi Raji'oon. 'AzamAllahu ajrak Ya akhi.

May Allah grant her Jannatul Firdaus and raise her status among the Siddiqeen, Shuhada and Saliheen.
May Allah make her grave a garden of Paradise for her.

Ameen for all the ad'iyah above.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-14-2010, 03:50 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

Innah Lillaahi Wa Innah Ilaayhi Raji`oon . . .

I am really sorry to hear about your situation

Ameen to all the Duaas

And i agree deep words by Bro Mad Scientist

May Allaah have mercy on your Mother and grant her Jannatul Firdaws and grant you and your family Patience Ameen

noorseeker
10-14-2010, 03:58 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna lillahi rajioon, May Allah swt grant her Jannah.

sister herb
10-14-2010, 07:32 PM
Salam alaykum;

May Allah grant her to paradise. I am sorry to hear about your loss.

your sister in Islam

glo
10-14-2010, 08:06 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your loss, ardianto.
Please accept my condolences. I wish you and your family God's peace and comfort in this situation.

Danah
10-14-2010, 09:26 PM
Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raje3oon. I am very sorry to hear that!
May her grave be a garden of paradise for her, and may Allah have mercy on her soul.
May she get the highest rank of paradise.
May Allah grant you patience brother.

piXie
10-14-2010, 09:47 PM

Mums are the best. imsad. Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. May Allaah give the brother and his family strength and patience in these difficult times, and grant his mother Jannah Al Firdaus. Aameen. And Aameen to everyone elses duaas.

Muhammad
10-14-2010, 10:20 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum akhee,

Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raji'oon.

I am very saddened to hear of your loss. May Allaah (swt) have mercy upon your mother, make her grave a place of comfort and peace and grant her Al-Jannatul Firdaws, and may He (swt) give you all strength and patience to cope in this difficult time, Aameen.

أحمد
10-14-2010, 10:34 PM

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

sabr*
10-14-2010, 10:58 PM
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un." "We belong to Allah, and surely to Him we shall return.

May Allah bless you to remember the pleasant memories of your mother and it provides you comfort.
Insha Allah

serena77
10-15-2010, 03:14 AM
my He (swt) bless her and you and your family during this time. take comfort in the good memories you have they will help you on many occasion. my father and i were never close... but he passed 7 years ago and i sitil hold to every happy memory i have. While i know you are in pain now from your loss... her pain is now gone and may He have great mercy and healing for you and yours.
Serena

Insaanah
10-15-2010, 10:24 AM
إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

May Allah forgive your mother, have mercy on her, save her from the punishment of the grave, turn her grave into one of the gardens of paradise, admit her into Jannatul Firdous without reckoning, and grant you and your family sabr. Ameen.

Alpha Dude
10-15-2010, 06:35 PM

May Allah have mercy on her and grant you and your family patience during this testing time, Aameen. Verily to Allah we belong and to him is the return.

Misz_Muslimah
10-15-2010, 08:20 PM
Inaa lililahi wa inaa ilayhi raji'un

May Allah grant her Jannat-ul-Firdaws and have mercy on her soul..ameen

Farjana
10-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi reji'un
May allah grant her the highest level of jannatul firdaus
And remember Brother sabr (patience) is the key

May Allah be with you

ardianto
10-17-2010, 02:37 PM
Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh.

Brother, sisters, thank you very much for your condolences and sympathy, Jazak Allahu Khairan.

My mother was born in 1944 and he was an active old woman, I mean she spent her days with activities.I
know it because because she lived with me. Every Wednesday my mother recited Qur'an with her Qur'an recitation group. I always drove her with my car to the Ustadzah home, but she always walked when back to the home except when rain.

Tuesday morning, Oct 12, she looked fine. But in the afternoon she felt something wrong with her stomach. Wednesday morning, a doctor checked her and told us if my mother needed to take a rest in the hospital. Around 10 AM, she went to the hospital near my home with my sister. After Isha, my sister and my brother left her in the hospital with her maid. They thought, everything will be all right. My mother still looked fine when they left her.

However, at Thursday around 5 AM, my sister got a phone call from the hospital. My mother needed to move to ICU. Then my sister and my brother went to the hospital and meet her in the ICU. My mother still looked fine, even she could talked with them. My brother and my sister left her room and talked with the doctor around 10 minutes. When they back to ICU room, my mother looked like slept. But, when they touched her, they just realized if my mother had passed away.

Brothers, sisters, I know you must be want to ask why i was not with my mother in her last times. That was because I could not leaved my home, my wife was in illness, and I was the only (adult) man in the home. I really did not knew if that was my mother last times.

I am sorry if I never told you if my family is in problem. My wife get breast cancer. According to the plan, she must going to the hospital and get chemotherapy at Thursday, Oct 14. But the plan has changed. My wife will going to hospital tomorrow.

Brothers, sisters, I will off from the forum, maybe for few days. But, Insha Allah, I will be back and tell my problem. I need advices. Please make du'a for my mother, also for my wife.

Wasalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh.

Zafran
10-17-2010, 03:32 PM
Salaam

May Allah swt give your mother a high station in Jannah

and may Allah swt make your wife better

ameen

peace

gladTidings
10-17-2010, 03:41 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioun. I pray that Allah swt was happy with your mother before she left this world and inshAllah she was happy with you. May Allah swt grant your family patience and cure your wife...Aameen. Stay strong brother.

جوري
10-17-2010, 03:45 PM
Sob7an Allah akhi,
May Allah swt grant you sabr and silwan and aid you in these difficult times, grant your wife shifa'a and your mother jannat alfirdaws.. I don't understand what was wrong with your mom? what did the doctors say.. I know it is the will of Allah swt in the beginning and the end.. I am just confused as to whether she had a heart condition or a long terminal illness that went unchecked..
It seems that Allah swt chose her for what is better insha'Allah..

May we all enter paradise hand in hand in praise of Allah's blessings..

:w:

Danah
10-17-2010, 07:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
When they back to ICU room, my mother looked like slept. But, when they touched her, they just realized if my mother had passed away.
SubhanAllah!!! that can be a sign for the good ending inshaAllah!!!

She didn't suffer when her soul was leaving her body like many other people who get sick for days or sometimes for years before they leave this world. May she be among the inhabitants of Jannah

Ansariyah
10-18-2010, 03:16 PM
Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raje3oon...

Im so saddened to hear this news, May Allah SWT pardon your mother, Make her grave spacious, Illuminate it, and grant her the highest rank in Jannah ameen.

May Allah swt grant your wife good health ameen.

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-18-2010, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
I am sorry if I never told you if my family is in problem. My wife get breast cancer. According to the plan, she must going to the hospital and get chemotherapy at Thursday, Oct 14. But the plan has changed. My wife will going to hospital tomorrow.
Oh brother! May Allah cure your wife and give her strength to endure the chemotherapy...it's so painful and most powerful medication I know...It was heartbreaking for me to learn that your wife had cancer, believe me. You are in my du3as.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-18-2010, 06:22 PM
Brother Ardianto i am so sorry to hear about your wife Subhaan`Allaah

May Allaah grant your wife Shifaa and grant her happiness in this life and the Akhirah Ameen

And May Allaah grant your Mother happiness in the Akhirah Ameen

Misz_Muslimah
10-18-2010, 06:52 PM
Subhanallah..May Allah ease your affairs brother and grant you all happiness in both this life and the next..ameen

A-Believer-25
10-22-2010, 03:48 AM
Inna Lillaahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon

May Allah (SWT) forgive her sins and grant her Paradise, ameen!

*charisma*
10-22-2010, 03:57 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

May Allah grant you patience through this difficult time in your life
May He grant your mother mercy and forgiveness and grant her jannatul firdous
and may He cure your wife and forgive her of her sins and ease her suffering ameen

Ameen to all the du'as!

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

NADEEM_
11-11-2010, 12:29 AM
Inaa lililahi wa inaa ilayhi raji'un

GuestFellow
11-11-2010, 01:05 AM

I'll remember you in my prayers! Hope your wife feels better!

Rafeeq
11-11-2010, 05:35 AM

May Allah SWT grant you all Sabr.

Amat Allah
11-11-2010, 05:40 AM
Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

I just saw this , I am really so sorry for you my respected and noble brother ...Inna lellah wa inna ilyhi Rajioon...

Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon Muhammad The Last of Prophets and Messengers...

May Allah have mercy on your mother and all the Ummah and May Allah make her grave one of the Paradise gardens.

I ask Allah The Supreme, Lord of the magnificent throne to cure your wife and all sick people

I ask Allah The Supreme, Lord of the magnificent throne to cure your wife and all sick people

May Allah ease all the affairs and matters of your life and of your family ,give you health and wealth ,fill your hearts with His rememberance, Taqwa ,Iman ,His love ,peace ,comfort and the endless happiness and satisfaction , open all the doors of goodness and success for you ,May Allah make all your dreams, hopes ,wishes and prayers come true if were good for you and cover you with all of His blessings graces forgiveness mercy and Be pleased with you in this life and in the hereafter , May Allah protect you from all harms ,sins ,shaitan ,torment of grave ,the bad end and hell fire and May He gives you the strength and the good knowledge of this Deen and wisdom preserving the Qur`aan and Sunnah in your heart guiding your way always and for ever to the right path and purify you from all sins and make your grave after death one of the Paradise gardens shining bright wide and perfumed with the perfumes of Al Jannah may Allah make you pass Asseraatu ulmustaqeem in a blink of an eye and reward you with the highest levels of the Paradise (Al Ferdaws Al aalaa) with out being reckoning to be with Rasool Allah Muhammad (salla Allaho Alyhi wa Sallam) all prophets (peace and blessings of Allah be upon them )the Sahaba (may Allah be pleased with them) and Angels (peace be upon them all) and to be coverd by silk perfumed with Musk eating from Al Firdaws fruits looking to Allah Al Mighty face coverd with His light and grace......this Duaa for you my respected brother and All the Muslims from Jinn and Mankind dead or live from the begining of the creation till the day of Judgement....

Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon Muhammad The Last of Prophets and Messengers...

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

only want to say what Rassol Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said to his companion Abu Baker in the cave : "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

please my respected brother ,take care of your self and always remember that Allah Is The Most Compassionate and The Most Merciful....and that after Allah; you have many brothers and sisters here who love you and will never ever forget to make Duaa for one of their dear and precious brothers who we all treasure and care about...

May Allah be with you and all the Ummah Ameeeeeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!