/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam :)

Riya90
10-13-2010, 11:33 PM
Salaam.

Dnt rememba last time ive posted somethin here lol but I can see alot of changes mashallah, hpe i can get back on track (:

Wsalam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
10-13-2010, 11:37 PM
Walaykum Salam
Welcome back sis!

Cabdullahi
10-13-2010, 11:40 PM
not another one :(

S.Belle
10-13-2010, 11:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
not another one :(
What's that suppose to mean mister?:mmokay:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Riya90
10-13-2010, 11:47 PM
^LOOOOOL, hw rude :mmokay:

Thankyouu milaa :)

PouringRain
10-14-2010, 03:11 AM
Welcome back.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-14-2010, 04:12 PM
Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Great to meet you sis : D lol most of the members that posted on this thread didnt even exist on Li back then in 2005 aye :-\

Well i certainly didnt : D

Anyhow Welcome back and hope you enjoy your stay here once again

And hope you find it beneficial too!

And woaahhh Subhaan`Allaah it is almost 2011, how fast these days are passing!

Peace

sabr*
10-14-2010, 11:32 PM

As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

An-Najwa:

when time permits review the rules of the forum it will make a easier transition. Insha Allah

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?..._liforum_rules

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 92, Number 374:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

That he heard 'Umar speaking while standing on the pulpit of the Prophet in the morning (following the death of the Prophet), when the people had sworn allegiance to Abu Bakr. He said the Tashah-hud before Abu Bakr, and said, "Amma Ba'du (then after) Allah has chosen for his Apostle what is with Him (Paradise) rather than what is with you (the world). This is that Book (Quran) with which Allah guided your Apostle, so stick to it, for then you will be guided on the right path as Allah guided His Apostle with it."

Riya90
10-15-2010, 01:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Great to meet you sis : D lol most of the members that posted on this thread didnt even exist on Li back then in 2005 aye :-\

Well i certainly didnt : D

Anyhow Welcome back and hope you enjoy your stay here once again

And hope you find it beneficial too!

And woaahhh Subhaan`Allaah it is almost 2011, how fast these days are passing!

Peace

Lol yh there is so many new members mashallah. Its feels like im a new here.
Ahh trus me ukhti time does fly, i can still rememba the day i joined like it was yesterday

Btw its nice to meet you2 sis ;) & thanks, hpefully i'll stay here fr good this time insha allah :) x

@Pourin Rain, Thank youu x
@Sabr, Insha allah i will

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!