/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do u do?

Insecured soul
10-14-2010, 03:45 AM
i had this whole week off and i had not much to do, so i watched some islamic documentaries which were nice but still i find i have some time i can utilize insha allah.

So what do you do In your free time?

books? audio lectures? anything?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
forevermm
10-14-2010, 04:16 AM
If free time did ever exist:

First:
1. Read the new book I was given on Islam and Human Rights
2. Listen to the Ramadan Lectures given by a favorite lecturer of mine and recently posted online
3. Volunteer at homeless shelter more than once a month.

Second:
1. Clean house from top to bottom
2. Do all the mending that is required in the house
3. Catch up on Sleep

Third:
1. Finish writing the book I have been working on for four years...(this will probably never happen)

I can give you the name of the book if you are interested it is published by MPAC in the United States...I just don't remember the title right now.

S.Belle
10-15-2010, 04:50 PM
bake
Paint/draw
study a new language
crochet
read
help mom around the house
visit this forum......

Insecured soul
10-15-2010, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mila
help mom around the house
this i havent done in a long time or i dont know if i ever did, so tomorrow il help my mom to fix the house insha allah, im sure she will be surprised

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!