/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello from sri lanka

Abu'l Qa'qaa'
10-14-2010, 09:03 AM
Assalamu Alaikum,
New member here... Just posting to give my Salaam to all the brothers and sisters.
I'm an Ummah forum member so if any of you here are on those forums then give a shoutout please, thanks!

Wassalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
10-14-2010, 09:12 AM
Salaam bro

Welcome to the forum .

I sometimes visit that forum with a defferent ID

Amat Allah
10-14-2010, 09:19 AM
Wa Alikum Assalam Wa Rhamatullahi Wa Barakatuh

wellcome my respected and noble brother to IB`s forum as a new precious and dear member of our big family...

May Allah love you and reward you with the best always and for ever Ameeeeeeeeeen

Abu'l Qa'qaa'
10-14-2010, 09:31 AM
Ameen and for you and all the muslimeen also ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu'l Qa'qaa'
10-14-2010, 09:37 AM
Btw, is this forum mainly US or UK-based?

PouringRain
10-14-2010, 11:51 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Asiyah3
10-14-2010, 12:30 PM
:wa:
Welcome to LI. Hope you'll enjoy and benefit from your stay insha'Allah.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-14-2010, 03:40 PM
Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay here Indeed

Hope you also have a beneficial stay here!

I would say the Majority of members on this forum are from the Uk, but there are members from Us and other parts of the Dunya!

But i dunno where its based :-\

I do visit the Ummah forums from time to time :-\

Peace

Abu'l Qa'qaa'
10-15-2010, 04:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay here Indeed

Hope you also have a beneficial stay here!

I would say the Majority of members on this forum are from the Uk, but there are members from Us and other parts of the Dunya!

But i dunno where its based :-\

I do visit the Ummah forums from time to time :-\

Peace
Ah yes, i think i've seen you posting from time to time. Ok, i'm more in tune with the UK happenings than the US... At least on a more micro level.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!