/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nice Nasheed

جوري
10-14-2010, 04:10 PM

The translation is by an amateur but enjoyable nonetheless..

enjoy

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-14-2010, 04:18 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

Indeed a nice nasheed and Jazakallahu Khaayr for sharing

This sounds similar to one of Ahmed Bukhatir nasheeds also . . .

Peace

Tyrion
10-16-2010, 03:30 AM
Thanks for sharing. :p

Kind of random but... The picture of the man sitting on the edge of a cliff at 1:36... I wanna do that someday. :D

format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
This sounds similar to one of Ahmed Bukhatir nasheeds also . . .

Peace
Yeah, it reminded me a bit of Ahmed Bukhatir as well. :p

Insecured soul
10-16-2010, 04:30 AM
very nice voice...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
serena77
10-22-2010, 05:22 PM
this is gorgeous so far i have stuck w/ three artists... Yuself Islam - i loved cat stevens growing up... Zain bhakai dixcovered throughcat stevens.... and my favorite has to be dawud wharnsby ali and yes his stuff w/o music w/ it. ... this is the first time i'd heard a nasheed in arabic that i ... while.. didnt understand the words ... still... felt. i don't know how many that makes sense too.. but.
also i think my favorite to this point is why are the drums so silent... because it covers so many things and has such a strong meaning to me...
Salaam to all
Serena

Hayaa
10-22-2010, 07:11 PM
:sl: I used to listen to this nasheed often in the past... it brings back memories.. and it's absolutely amazing. Jazakillaahu khayran for sharing =)

Beardo
10-22-2010, 07:55 PM
I am 95% sure it is a bukhatir nasheed.

Nonetheless, the video sent chills down my spine. I've listened to it at least 100 times but never bothered to read the translation; shame on me. Anyhow, it's beautiful and I loved it.

Beardo
10-22-2010, 07:57 PM
I'd like to download this video on my iPod. Suggestions?

جوري
10-22-2010, 08:05 PM
zamzar is the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

btw the translation is really bad I'd not bother with it..

:w:

Hayaa
10-23-2010, 01:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
I am 95% sure it is a bukhatir nasheed.

Nonetheless, the video sent chills down my spine. I've listened to it at least 100 times but never bothered to read the translation; shame on me. Anyhow, it's beautiful and I loved it.
Yep, it's by him. I can only bear listening to his Arabic nasheeds..

serena77
10-23-2010, 01:44 AM
Salaam
Does he do english ones as well then ? I'd assume yes, but i'm sure there are other possibilities.
Hope all have a wonderful weekend.
serena

Hayaa
10-23-2010, 01:54 AM
Yes, he does. I recommend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIBs-xf01Zw due to its lyrics. =)

serena77
10-23-2010, 01:56 AM
thank you sister much appreciated
Serena

Insecured soul
10-24-2010, 05:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
I'd like to download this video on my iPod. Suggestions?
download it and convert is to mp4 using imtoo converter or copy paste the youtube link in keepvid .com and download the mp4 version if this doesnt work then try the 1st suggestion.

innocent
10-27-2010, 11:16 AM
For some reason my computer wont play it properly. Can you please give me the name of it so i can see it on youtube. Jazakallah Khair.

Hayaa
10-27-2010, 05:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by innocent
For some reason my computer wont play it properly. Can you please give me the name of it so i can see it on youtube. Jazakallah Khair.
:sl: Ahmed Bukhatir (Taweel Al Shauq)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!