/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what shall i do?

Lonely Gal
10-16-2010, 10:20 PM
theres sooooooooo much sadness grief and sorrow in my house jus dont know what to do? I always pray Allah swt replaces our sadness with happiness and beg for forgiveness.
Is there anything else i could do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
10-16-2010, 10:34 PM
Remain postive and just trust in Allah because he always answers your prayers inshallah

Duaa of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Oh Allah!
I am your servant,
son of Your male servant,
and son of Your female servant;
my forehead is in Your Hand;
Your judgment is exact;
Your decision about me is just;
I ask You by every name of Yours which You have called Yourself,
or revealed in a Book of Yours,
or taught to any of Your servants,
or reserved within Your unrevealed Knowledge,
to make the Quran a spring to my heart,
a light in my chest,
that it removes my sadness,
and erase my anguish.

more here

http://www.usislam.org/islam/Supplic...s_in_Quran.htm

Muslim Woman
10-17-2010, 01:52 AM
Salaam

Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope.

سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #286)

The Prophet(saw) said: “Your supplication will be answered if you are not impatient, and if you do not say, ‘I supplicated but my supplication was not heard.’” (Malik)

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The slave will receive a response so long as his dua does not involve sin or severing of family ties, and so long as he is not hasty.” It was said, “What does being hasty mean?”

He said: “When he says, ‘I made dua and I made dua, and I have not seen any response,’ and he gets frustrated and stops making dua.” Narrated by al-Bukahari, 6340; Muslim, 2735.

tigerkhan
10-17-2010, 06:33 AM
:sl:
if i remember right u had also post a similar thread b4...may ALLAH SWT make life easy and peacfull 4 u...keep on praying...one day u feel it works.....but i think u may keep giving "sadqa" also...its also useful... dont be hopeless.....there is always some ease after a hardship.....may ALLAH SWT give u reward fro this sabr.....
JZK
:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Lonely Gal
10-17-2010, 08:36 PM
thank u all.. its just too haard at the mo.. parents are going through a v tough time and its hard to cope with that...brothers that are supposed to be there for the parents are too selfish and set in their own ways that they are blind to see what pain they are causing and what they are doing to my parents ... jus cant see any direction to move in. I Pray Allah swt hears our duas and fulfills them as He knows best. Ameen

gladTidings
10-17-2010, 09:00 PM
Dont worry sis..Reach out to Allah swt in prayer at night and do what you can to comfort your parents inshAllah. Stay strong yourself and keep smiling even through your harships. Last night I was reflecting on how the prophet (saw) must have coped with the burden of bringing the deen to his ummah. When we worry about the guidance of our brothers and sisters, he had the worries of our entire ummah. When this causes us sleepless nights, how he must have spent his nights I cannot even begin to comprehend. And from the descriptions, He (saw) would smile each time he entered his home no matter what he faced from his people. SubhanAllah, surely he was the greatest example of a human.

Just pray for your brothers inshAllah that Allah swt will soften their hearts towards their duty to the parents. Its not in your hands so if they know they are hurting your parents then they are answerable to that.

greenstar
10-17-2010, 09:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by peãrl
Dont worry sis..Reach out to Allah swt in prayer at night and do what you can to comfort your parents inshAllah. Stay strong yourself and keep smiling even through your harships. Last night I was reflecting on how the prophet (saw) must have coped with the burden of bringing the deen to his ummah. When we worry about the guidance of our brothers and sisters, he had the worries of our entire ummah. When this causes us sleepless nights, how he must have spent his nights I cannot even begin to comprehend. And from the descriptions, He (saw) would smile each time he entered his home no matter what he faced from his people. SubhanAllah, surely he was the greatest example of a human.

Just pray for your brothers inshAllah that Allah swt will soften their hearts towards their duty to the parents. Its not in your hands so if they know they are hurting your parents then they are answerable to that.

SubhanAllah that just bought tears to my eyes. We should try to reflect upon what the ummah before us went through. Prayer is the key to any success. Inshallah Allah will guide us all and bless us with happines if not in this life then in the hearafter.

serena77
10-18-2010, 11:31 PM
Peace to all
Lonely girl i feel for you even not knowing all that is going on. Please remember you are not alone... i have no doubt that there are those keeping you and your family in their prayers as i will of course do as well. May He soften the hearts of your brothers, and at the same time lift your parents up to what they need. I hope you are able to find peace soon, even if the situation doesn't improve on the outside i hope it improves in your heart.
Serena

Yanal
10-19-2010, 12:07 AM
:sl:

Continue to seek Allaahs blessings and try being optimistic,insha'Allaah things will work out.

Lonely Gal
10-20-2010, 09:33 PM
thanks ur words are so kind. may u all be blessed and Allah swt accept ur duas
Ameen

tigerkhan
10-22-2010, 05:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by peãrl
Dont worry sis..Reach out to Allah swt in prayer at night and do what you can to comfort your parents inshAllah. Stay strong yourself and keep smiling even through your harships. Last night I was reflecting on how the prophet (saw) must have coped with the burden of bringing the deen to his ummah. When we worry about the guidance of our brothers and sisters, he had the worries of our entire ummah. When this causes us sleepless nights, how he must have spent his nights I cannot even begin to comprehend. And from the descriptions, He (saw) would smile each time he entered his home no matter what he faced from his people. SubhanAllah, surely he was the greatest example of a human
exactly....if a person has goal and purpose in life, then to face hardships and make more and more sacrifice is easy...i remember of one Suhabiya Hazrat Hansa RA....b4 islam her brother (i think bro or husband, i am not sure) died...she tears many years in this grieve... and she used to write sad poetry (in urdu we say it marciya..mean poetry for soemone death or any accident) in his remembrance....but after islam She got much strong that on THe Uhad WAR she called her 4 sons and motivate them for shahda and bravery...aftre the war end she heard that all his 4 sons are passed away...she make shukar and said i hope i will be in janat with them...and she feel proud that i will the mother of 4 shaheed on day of judgement.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!