/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The White bull

جوري
10-17-2010, 12:26 AM
:sl:

can someone kindly find me the story about the four bulls (three black one white) was told by anwar awlaki, I searched and on youtube and couldn't find it.. don't want to look further because I am already in a bad condition as is and in no mood for a thousand anti-Islamic rhetoric before I find what I am looking for..
Jazakoum Allah khyran..

usually br. squiggle was the first to offer help, he is certainly missed on this forum.. insha'Allah he'll decide to come back soon...

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
YusufNoor
10-17-2010, 01:23 AM
:sl:

scroll down...

http://www.kalamullah.com/anwar-alawlaki.html

:wa:

جوري
10-17-2010, 01:33 AM
Jazaka Allah khyran..
:)
:w:

جوري
10-17-2010, 01:41 AM
The Story Of The Bull

Dividing and Conquering the Muslim lands; the speaker discusses this political phenomenon with a simple parable from the Sunnah, of a lion that cunningly divides and devours three bulls. The bulls remained too much of a meal for the lion while they held together, defending each others backs. The lion thus adopted the art of deceiving, thus causing the bulls to fall into suspicion and apathy, dividing their strength, rendering them useless against the bitter bite of the enemy.

Download

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!