View Full Version : Hindu extremist group calls for ban on Burqa

Predator
10-19-2010, 04:02 PM
Now France is getting support from the these hindu extremists

http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/s...on-burqa-60794

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhaba
10-19-2010, 07:09 PM
why not? when there's noone watching out for the muslims and nothing muslims can do about it. why wouldn't they ban burka and minerets and anyhting else islamic.

S.Belle
10-19-2010, 07:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muhaba
why not? when there's noone watching out for the muslims and nothing muslims can do about it. why wouldn't they ban burka and minerets and anyhting else islamic.
This is sadly true we as muslims need to come together and do something..what i have no clue but something (peaceful) because they are taking away the rights of our sisters to cover themselves....its ridiculous i think i remember reading a hadith where this man sent an entire army to rescue just one sis who was captured (i think by romans) but here it is alot of ours sisters that are being oppressed and we do nothing
this makes me extremely sad something needs to be done before they start shipping us (Muslims) off like they did the Jews.

Muhaba
10-19-2010, 07:29 PM
yes, this reallly sucks, it will make life very hard for those living in the areas where there's the ban. whatever happened to freedom of religion? when did a person wearing burka or niqab ever rob anything, that some people are using that excuse for not letting women wear it. It's time muslim nations protested this, why aren't the arab muslim nations doing anything?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S.Belle
10-19-2010, 09:48 PM
yes, this reallly sucks, it will make life very hard for those living in the areas where there's the ban. whatever happened to freedom of religion? when did a person wearing burka or niqab ever rob anything, that some people are using that excuse for not letting women wear it. It's time muslim nations protested this, why aren't the arab muslim nations doing anything?
I have wondered the same like why havent leaders from Islamic countries said anything yes it isnt there country not their problem but it becomes their problem when their bro/sis is being oppressed.
I dont think they care about freedom of religion anymore.
I see that at some campuses in the U.S they are trying to ban naqib also, which contradicts the fact that the United States of America was created/formed by people who were escaping oppression from people not letting them practice their own religion........this world is so twisted

almahdali
10-20-2010, 07:31 AM
I agree if with those Hindus, they should also be prevented from building temples in others territory.
They should only build temples in India as their Holy Land.
In my country they just build temple everywhere they like.
Simply thrust the Trisula (Trident) anywhere that they think suitable or the place where it is assumed the place
for gods to come down to give them inspiration, in a month, they could build an illegal temple, wallah in the same place we could
Sri Mahaa Kaliamman, Sri Mahaa Mariamman, Sri Subramanya Devasthanam, etc like few temple complex in the same place.
Even they could just ringing their temple bells in the evening when the adzan for moghrev prayer is on the air from the nearby mosque.
During Thaiposam festival, they clung every road until causing traffic jam and making people dizzy.
This is in comparison to Burqa ban that cause uneasiness to others. They too possess elements that made other uneasy as an example :)

Insecured soul
10-20-2010, 08:31 AM
Shiv saina are the biggest racist on this planet, iv seen them a lot a here and they operate from our city

Predator
10-20-2010, 06:59 PM
Again in today's news it mentions

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/shiv-sena...3.html?from=tn

"The edit contended that Islam has nothing to do with the burqa and that India should ban the veil."

Zionist Hindu extremists call the shots in India and i wont be suprised if India bans the veil

Predator
10-20-2010, 07:33 PM
These filthy terrorist animals are out of control. Now they want to stop speakers on Mosques

http://in.news.yahoo.com/48/20101020...p-mosques.html

the Shiv Sena on Wednesday asked why no action was taken against loudspeakers atop mosques.
"Loudspeakers blaring out 'azaan' atop mosques in Bhendi Bazar and Behrampada areas disturb sleep and children's studies. Action should be taken against them also," an editorial in party mouthpiece 'Saamana' said here.

DancesWithChair
10-21-2010, 02:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Airforce
These filthy terrorist animals are out of control. Now they want to stop speakers on Mosques

Muslims are tolerant and thoughtful.

And considerate of other people.

The speakers on the Mosques upset the sleep of the non Muslims in the area.
-

Predator
10-26-2010, 06:26 PM
Another one stolen allegedly by a Burqa Clad woman . . Could be one of those saffron terrorist under a burqa These zionist are desperate to gather support for their campaign against burqa

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/an...ad-woman-62523

Pygoscelis
10-27-2010, 02:16 PM
whatever happened to freedom of religion?
It's time muslim nations protested this, why aren't the arab muslim nations doing anything?
You mean the same "muslim nations" that are just as bad or worse regarding "freedom of religion"? The only valid point here is that the west claims to have freedom of religion and isn't delivering. "Muslim nations" don't even pretend to have it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!