/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is it a sign?

Lonely Gal
10-21-2010, 05:35 PM
I recently had a dream where by my teeth are falling out, now I've read up about it and apparently it means I'm self concious about my looks.. but the bit I'm concerned it about that someone close to me in the dream mentioned that because my gums bleed and stuff its a sign of black magic? Now I know there is health problems that relay to bleeding gums but its planning on my mind of whether there is an actual sign in this dream and if there has been black magic done by someone...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
10-21-2010, 05:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely Gal
I recently had a dream where by my teeth are falling out, now I've read up about it and apparently it means I'm self concious about my looks.. but the bit I'm concerned it about that someone close to me in the dream mentioned that because my gums bleed and stuff its a sign of black magic? Now I know there is health problems that relay to bleeding gums but its planning on my mind of whether there is an actual sign in this dream and if there has been black magic done by someone...
Asalaamu Alaikum and jazakallahu khayran for your question my sister but unfortunatley none of us here have the sufficient knowledge to be able to interpret dreams or to know over the internet whether or not you have been affected by Sihr (Black Magic). Therefore this thread is closed. If you need to get hold of a scholar then please message me and i will try my best to help locate you one inshallah.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!