/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am really upset

anonymous
10-22-2010, 02:05 PM
i don't know how to say this. You see, my mother hates me and wants my life to be miserable.

It has something to do with the fact that i was an unwanted child and her marriage fell apart when i was conceived.

now she does everything in her power to make sure i don't get married. she uses covert means, she cries to God, she prays , so that my marriage will not go through. I felt she might even give the potential's contact information to others just so i might lose him.

what should i do about this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
10-22-2010, 03:43 PM
I dont understand why a mother would do this to her child.....maybe you are misreading things wrongly....so chill out! a mothers' love is platonic

If she is hampering your chances to get married unintentionally tell her in a nice way that you want all messages to be forwarded to a family member you trust...it could be your uncle...a cousin etc.

Muslim Woman
10-22-2010, 04:02 PM
Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
she does everything in her power to make sure i don't get married.
that's strange . Are u sure ? Is she mentally sick ? Then take her to a doctor or talk to a reliable family member.

May Allah help you sis to have a pious life partner, Ameen.

أحمد
10-22-2010, 04:13 PM
:sl:

Maybe its her depression from a failed marriage, but you have to try to be a little more patient with your mother and consult your GP to book her an appointment with a psychiatrist.

:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
10-22-2010, 04:48 PM
no this is real and not unintentional. she's really doing this. sometimes i wonder if she has split personality. she's always making seem like she wants me to get married and tells people that if they know someone good, to let us know but whenever ther's a possibility, she changes. like she'll argue with people who seem interested in me, shun people, among other things.

it seems the shaytan has really mislead her, maybe it is effect of sihr, i don't know what it is, but whenever, i thought it was just my misunderstanding, i suffered and lost potential.

how can you turn to relatives when they will not believe you because your parent makes it seem like they want your marriage, etc. noone will ever believe me.

Dagless
10-22-2010, 06:59 PM
Think of it this way - you will get who is decreed to you despite your mothers efforts one way or the other. Keep making dua and perhaps look for a spouse through avenues other than your mother. I don't mean anything haram, just try through your siblings, friends, the mosque, other events, etc. Insha'Allah things will work out for the better.

Hamza Asadullah
10-22-2010, 10:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
i don't know how to say this. You see, my mother hates me and wants my life to be miserable.

It has something to do with the fact that i was an unwanted child and her marriage fell apart when i was conceived.

now she does everything in her power to make sure i don't get married. she uses covert means, she cries to God, she prays , so that my marriage will not go through. I felt she might even give the potential's contact information to others just so i might lose him.

what should i do about this?
Asalaamu Alaikum, My sister may Allah may it easy for you. I think you really should establish whether or not she has effects from Sihr or not because these may be signs. Once it is established whether she has been effected or not then you can take things from there inshallah. Can you get hold of a reliable and experienced scholar to be able to check your mother?

Yanal
10-23-2010, 04:31 AM
Asalam alaykum,

Seems a very rare case,try talking it out with her,afterall you are her child,a mother always has affection for her child.Insha'Allaah Allaah will help you and ease your pain,ameen.

tigerkhan
10-26-2010, 06:27 AM
:sl:
to me its also seems like maybe she has some Sehr effect....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!