/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam From Malaysia.

benign
10-23-2010, 01:34 PM
Assalamualaikum and greetings. My name is Benign and I am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I love to read books and update my blogs. With an S because I got like half a dozen of em.

I love nasheed and use to be in a few nasheed groups before. I hope I will be able to make new cool friends here. By the way, is there anybody from Malaysia or Indonesia here? That would be cool.

Feel free to ask anything about me, Insya Allah, I will try and answer.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
10-23-2010, 03:14 PM
Salaam Alaykum

welcome to the forum , bro .

Yes , we have some participants from Malaysia & Indonesia .

Cabdullahi
10-23-2010, 03:20 PM
Salam benign...send me some roti chennai! please man!

marwen
10-23-2010, 03:25 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum brother Benign. Hope you love your stay here and learn/share good stuff.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zafran
10-23-2010, 03:51 PM
Salaam

welcome to the forum

Hope you enjoy your stay here

peace

Abdul-Raouf
10-23-2010, 06:50 PM
Salaam Brother...Welcome........................... :) You know Tamil ?

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
Salam benign...send me some roti chennai! please man!
What ???

Ramadhan
10-24-2010, 02:58 PM

selamat datang di IB forum, benign!

Senang rasanya ada saudara baru dari malaysia yang join.
Saya sendiri dari Jakarta.
Mudah-mudahan keikutsertaan di forum ini dapat memberi manfaat dan menyenangkan.

benign
10-25-2010, 05:38 AM
to Muslim Woman: Thank you sis. I hope I can make friends with everyone around here.

To Abdullehii: Roti Chennai? Hahaha, Maybe i can post you a packet of readymade roti.

to Marwen: Hopefully brother, Insya Allah.

to Zafran: Thank you bro.

to Abdul Raouf: I think he meant Roti Canai. A common pan cake like bread. Like Chapati but more oily.

To Naidamar: Ya.. terima kasih.. Alhamdulillah.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-25-2010, 02:16 PM
Wa Alaaykum Salaam

Sorry for the late welcome

Welcome to the forum and hope you have a beneficial stay here and find the forum beneficial.

And yep there are many members that are Malaysian, hope you enjoy your stay

Peace

Abdul-Raouf
10-25-2010, 05:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by benign
to Muslim Woman: Thank you sis. I hope I can make friends with everyone around here.

To Abdullehii: Roti Chennai? Hahaha, Maybe i can post you a packet of readymade roti.

to Marwen: Hopefully brother, Insya Allah.

to Zafran: Thank you bro.

to Abdul Raouf: I think he meant Roti Canai. A common pan cake like bread. Like Chapati but more oily.

To Naidamar: Ya.. terima kasih.. Alhamdulillah.

Gud brother..I Appreciate that you did not make 6 posts to reply to each one....:P
But its one of the simplest work-around to get some previleges on-time.
Please read the forum rulez

Yanal
10-26-2010, 12:56 AM
Welcome to the forums,insha'Allaah you will benefit from your stay.

benign
10-26-2010, 01:41 AM
thank you muslimah 4 life.. Its ok. Im enjoying my stay here already. Thanks to you guys.

benign
10-26-2010, 01:42 AM
brother Raouf: Hahaha.. thanks bro for the tips.. See now... How am i doing?

benign
10-26-2010, 01:43 AM
yes Yanal... hopefully Insya Allah

PouringRain
10-26-2010, 01:48 AM
Welcome to the forum.

benign
10-26-2010, 01:50 AM
thank you pouring rain.. mercy like the rain.

Yanal
10-26-2010, 01:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by benign
yes Yanal... hopefully Insya Allah

Insha'Allaah brother here is an Image which can help you,why you may ask. You can click the button circled in red if you want to multi quote,click it on any post you want to quote on,then click Quote on the last post you want to quote to avoid all of this,insha'Allaah.

Here is the image:

benign
10-26-2010, 03:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal

Insha'Allaah brother here is an Image which can help you,why you may ask. You can click the button circled in red if you want to multi quote,click it on any post you want to quote on,then click Quote on the last post you want to quote to avoid all of this,insha'Allaah.
ill try this one first..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!