/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Powerless... stressed..

Asiyah3
10-23-2010, 04:11 PM
:sl:

I'm stressed. I feel like everything's attacking me from every direction. Here family problems, at school enough stuff awaiting me and then there's (the worse and heaviest of these) tens of assignments, homework, exams etc. If it was just one thing, I could get up and do it. But when there's 50 things to worry about, at the end of the day you end up doing nothing.......

I apologize for everything wrong, stupid and hurtful I've ever said to any of you. Please forgive me everyone...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhaba
10-23-2010, 09:46 PM
Sister, don't let the stresses get to you, or you'll lose your mind. Trust Allah in everything, He'll solve everything. Afterall, He is watching and controlling everything.

Don't study too hard. Take a break often. the stress from study can make everything else seem worse.

Woodrow
10-23-2010, 10:20 PM
When I read threads like this it saddens me to see how much the current education system in much of the world is hurting our youth. Education should be and can be a very enjoyable experience. Hard work yes, but still very enjoyable experience. when any young person is so stressed out at school and dreads each day, the school system needs to be examined.

*charisma*
10-23-2010, 10:31 PM
Assalamu alaikum

I understand you completely. When it comes down to family problems that you can't really do anything about, you're just going to have to turn away and concentrate on your schooling and manage your time more wisely. It's always better to get one thing done than nothing at all. Even if you just do half of your assignments, doing just enough to get the gist of what you need to learn and understand on the exam is enough to succeed the class at times.

Don't worry about the things that are beyond your control...just work on the problems that you have authority over and can eventually fix.

May Allah grant you patience, ease, and success ameen.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
10-23-2010, 11:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Runaway

I'm stressed. I feel like everything's attacking me from every direction. Here family problems, at school enough stuff awaiting me and then there's (the worse and heaviest of these) tens of assignments, homework, exams etc. If it was just one thing, I could get up and do it. But when there's 50 things to worry about, at the end of the day you end up doing nothing.......

I apologize for everything wrong, stupid and hurtful I've ever said to any of you. Please forgive me everyone...
welcome to the real world sis, happens to everyone, its not all fun and games like people make it out to be

this is dunya and there will always be challenges, just got to give it your best shot and leave the rest to Allah

tigerkhan
10-25-2010, 05:53 AM
there ar two things in life....one person do bcz he/she has interest with it and feel pleasure and relax by doing this....its depends from person to person.... may be for someone its study, game, gardening.... whatsoever....
2nd is the things u r obliged to do theem.....this obligation may be bcz of family ,,career etc etc....but surely these things one cant leave but they make person tierd and bored....so i think if one feel stressed bcz of these things...he must have to relax by doing soemthing of his/her interest....
Uncle Woodrow is rite....we should have balance in our life and i also agree ...children should not be that much burdened by education as now a days we are seeing.... i remember when i was child we play a lot of games...but today i dont see any one in play grounds bcz all childs are going for tution in evening....

Asiyah3
10-25-2010, 11:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
It's always better to get one thing done than nothing at all. Even if you just do half of your assignments, doing just enough to get the gist of what you need to learn and understand on the exam is enough to succeed the class at times.

May Allah grant you patience, ease, and success ameen.
Ameen. Jazakiallah for the du'aa.

Okay, I'll try to do one task a day and see how it works out.

I think I should stop being so demanding of myself, and look at my abilities and what I can mentally handle more realistically.

p.s. Now I understand why they say get married after you've finished your studies. xD

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!