/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalamu Alaikum

BellaMuslimah
10-23-2010, 09:20 PM
Asalamu Alaikum,

I'm new to the site, obviously, or I wouldn't be posting here. lol. I don't know how to introduce myself, really. My name's Hafsa. I'm a 17 year old girl. Born muslim. Raised muslim. The oldest of 6 kids. Uhm. I've traveled alot. All over the states, to Yemen, and now I live in Egypt. It's nice. I like it here. I like to read, and write, and talk. I write poetry. My favorite islamic books are history, or seerah, books. Like, Men Around the Messenger, Women of Madinah, and Stories of the Prophets. I also like fiction books. =) So, anyways, I've been on forums before, a while ago. I wanted to try again. And not forget that I joined one. lol. Well that's all for now. I'm shutting up. :omg:

Salaamz. =)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misz_Muslimah
10-23-2010, 09:22 PM
:wa:
Hope you have a beneficial stay inshallah :)

S.Belle
10-23-2010, 10:45 PM
Walaykum Salam
Welcome to the forum Hafsa
Hope you like it here :statisfie

Hayaa
10-23-2010, 10:49 PM
:sl: welcome to the forums =) You'll love it here, inshaAllaah :).. I also enjoy reading and writing (poetry included). Have you read The Islamic Conquest of Syria? It's an excellent book.

Take care

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Raindrop~
10-23-2010, 10:50 PM
:sl: Hafsa

Welcome to LI :)
I hope you enjoy and benefit from the time you spend here.

serena77
10-23-2010, 10:57 PM
salaam hafsa
I haven't been a member long... but this board has been wonderful for me. I hope you get a lot of benefit and enjoy your stay. As i haven't reverted yet your experience of course will be very different than mine, but everyone has been so very welcoming.
Serena

Cabdullahi
10-23-2010, 11:35 PM
not another one.....

kidding

Welcome to the forumzzzz

Hamza Asadullah
10-24-2010, 12:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BellaMuslimah
Asalamu Alaikum,

I'm new to the site, obviously, or I wouldn't be posting here. lol. I don't know how to introduce myself, really. My name's Hafsa. I'm a 17 year old girl. Born muslim. Raised muslim. The oldest of 6 kids. Uhm. I've traveled alot. All over the states, to Yemen, and now I live in Egypt. It's nice. I like it here. I like to read, and write, and talk. I write poetry. My favorite islamic books are history, or seerah, books. Like, Men Around the Messenger, Women of Madinah, and Stories of the Prophets. I also like fiction books. =) So, anyways, I've been on forums before, a while ago. I wanted to try again. And not forget that I joined one. lol. Well that's all for now. I'm shutting up. :omg:

Salaamz. =)
Asalaamu Alaikum, you are most welcome here my sister please make yourself feel comfortable. If you need any help at all then we are all here for you inshallah. Ma'asalaam

PouringRain
10-24-2010, 01:47 AM
Welcome to the forum.

tw009
10-24-2010, 05:08 AM
Walikum'Salaam

Welcome to the forum Hafsa, hope your stay here is beneficial.

BellaMuslimah
10-24-2010, 08:22 PM
Jazaka'allahu kheiran everyone. I'm sure I'll like it here. Everyone's being so nice, masha'allah. =)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!