/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have trouble signing in and theme switch

S.Belle
10-25-2010, 02:14 AM
Hey does anyone know why I have trouble sigining in

I sign in and it says thnks for signing in Mila (as it should) but when the page reloads it directs me to the forum not signed in and I usually have to click the Forum buttom (or refresh the page) and then i am signed in. This is how it has been doing me since I have registered here but lately I do the above and I have to sign in like 5 times and it finally shows me online or sometimes I have to open a new browser and come back to this site and sign in again...why is this?
Also I have changed the theme for the forum more than once to I think breeze but it keeps returning back to purple element.

Please and Thanks in advance for helping.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
10-25-2010, 02:47 AM
:sl:

I also have the signing in issue but as of late it has been resolved..

AabiruSabeel
10-25-2010, 04:14 AM

I think if you tick the Remember me check box while signing in, you will not have this problem.

Hayaa
10-25-2010, 07:52 AM
:sl: sis, I had this problem awhile back. Try adding 'www' to the URL in the search bar instead of just 'islamicboard.com'. It worked for me :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
أحمد
10-25-2010, 11:14 AM

This problem is normally caused by cookie and script errors; use ccleaner to clear ordinary cookies, then scan for tracking cookies. Usually they are text files, quite harmless but can result in errors. You need your computer username followed by an @ in the search criteria. Open the folder containing the files and delete everything.

This can fix the problem if its cookie related.

Before doing anything, make sure cookies are enabled in your browser.

:wa:

S.Belle
10-25-2010, 05:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
I think if you tick the Remember me check box while signing in, you will not have this problem.

i did this before and it was of no avail

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
I also have the signing in issue but as of late it has been resolved..

how did you fix it?

format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Waheed
This problem is normally caused by cookie and script errors; use ccleaner to clear ordinary cookies, then scan for tracking cookies. Usually they are text files, quite harmless but can result in errors. You need your computer username followed by an @ in the search criteria. Open the folder containing the files and delete everything. This can fix the problem if its cookie related. Before doing anything, make sure cookies are enabled in your browser.
ok i think i know what you are saying....im somewhat computer illiterate..

أحمد
10-25-2010, 05:38 PM

One other problem which may cause this is a missing Java runtime environment (JRE); you may download it here.

:wa:

S.Belle
10-25-2010, 06:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mila
This problem is normally caused by cookie and script errors; use ccleaner to clear ordinary cookies, then scan for tracking cookies. Usually they are text files, quite harmless but can result in errors. You need your computer username followed by an @ in the search criteria. Open the folder containing the files and delete everything. This can fix the problem if its cookie related. Before doing anything, make sure cookies are enabled in your browser.
ok I did the above its better now Jazakallah Khair bro

Yanal
10-26-2010, 12:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mila
how did you fix it?

I did not,it somehow disappeared on its own,alhumdulilah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!