/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello brothers and sisters

mudassara
10-25-2010, 10:56 AM
:sl:,

Hello brothers and sisters

It is ok spilt in the pit or drainage, am asking this question b’coz when we split some of the food particle will be there.
Is it OK if we split in pit or drainage water where the dirty things will be there.

Allha Hafiz.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
10-26-2010, 12:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mudassara
:sl:,

Hello brothers and sisters

It is ok spilt in the pit or drainage, am asking this question b’coz when we split some of the food particle will be there.
Is it OK if we split in pit or drainage water where the dirty things will be there.

Allha Hafiz.
Asalaamu Alaikum, brother i don't quite understand your question can you re-phrase it or give an example? Jazakallahu khayran

Yanal
10-26-2010, 12:54 AM
:sl:

What I think the brother is saying is that when we spit,some of our previously eaten food will be in it,so is it okay to spit in a place such as a drain?

mudassara
10-26-2010, 10:44 AM
:wa:,

I apologies for the same.
Yes Yahal ur right.

When we spit, some of our previously eaten food will be in the saliva, so is it okay to spit in a place such as a drain or pit where dirty things will be there.

Jazakallahu khayran

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insecured soul
10-27-2010, 06:41 AM
wow what a question......

Rafeeq
10-27-2010, 08:09 AM
Where do we spit otherwise. It is okey

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!