View Full Version : American students walk out on IDF soldier

Cabdullahi
10-25-2010, 07:22 PM

Fresh of the internet

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
10-25-2010, 07:58 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Michigan is like the 2nd most arab populated city in the US. Wrong move IDF, wrong move. You got owned.

Def one of my favorite videos now, very powerful, jazak allahu khair :D

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Woodrow
10-25-2010, 08:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

Michigan is like the 2nd most arab populated city in the US. Wrong move IDF, wrong move. You got owned.

Def one of my favorite videos now, very powerful, jazak allahu khair :D

fi aman Allah
w'salaam
Just clarification. Michigan is a State not a city. there are 3528 cities in Michigan. the University of Michigan's largest campuses are at Ann Arbor, Michigan; Flint, Michigan; and Dearborn, Michigan.

Dearborn Michigan is the first city in the USA to become majority Muslim. Something like 60% of Dearbon residents are from Iraq.

I assume the Video is of the UM campus at Dearborn.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-25-2010, 09:17 PM
Oh thats rude and btw why do the students have paper on their faces/lips? Also why did the students walk out like that? :-\

Sorry who or what are the IDF? sorry i dont know

Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
10-25-2010, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
Oh thats rude and btw why do the students have paper on their faces/lips? Also why did the students walk out like that? :-\

Peace
google it, you would have found out by now

GreyKode
10-25-2010, 09:25 PM

Peace
IDF = Israeli Defense Force

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-25-2010, 09:25 PM
^ Jazakallahu Khaayr

جوري
10-25-2010, 09:27 PM
Oh thats rude
what do you think of this?

An Israeli defense forces soldier points his gun at a Palestinian boy. Beatings, torture and illegal killings by the IDF are commonplace.

Outlandish abuses happen daily, endorsed by IDF commanders..

get to know the IDF..

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-25-2010, 09:31 PM
I apologise for my lack of awareness!

Sorry all.

*charisma*
10-25-2010, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Just clarification. Michigan is a State not a city. there are 3528 cities in Michigan. the University of Michigan's largest campuses are at Ann Arbor, Michigan; Flint, Michigan; and Dearborn, Michigan.

Dearborn Michigan is the first city in the USA to become majority Muslim. Something like 60% of Dearbon residents are from Iraq.

I assume the Video is of the UM campus at Dearborn.
Gahh!! jazak allahu khair for the correction, I initially meant to say Dearborn, MI, guess my head was still thinking of UM :D

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Zafran
10-26-2010, 01:23 AM
salaam

a similar walk out was done against daniel Pipes - thats on youtube as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzoUWP48R2o

peace

جوري
10-26-2010, 02:00 AM
I swear he needs a tail and a couple of horns he already has the facial features for a Beelzebub .. I don't think many people walked out on him though he deserves a shoe like the one that hit bush.. you know a good middle eastern shoe that has been mended several times with those hard rusty nails and a few layers of soles from being worn out.. once he received it at the mouth I guarantee he'll get 10% smarter just from a brief contact with a Muslim worn shoe, which should take his IQ all the way up to 12%

:w:

S_87
10-26-2010, 06:26 PM
go them! inshaAllah the day when Israel goes down will come soon!

Woodrow
10-26-2010, 07:21 PM
Does it not seem strange that IDF soldiers would be sent to speak at a College Campus with a large if not predominate Muslim student body? This reaction would have been anticipated. The protest seems to be what was wanted. I am afraid that the message that is going to be seen will be:

The jews were willing to discuss issues with Muslims. But, the Muslims refused to discuss matters.
Perhaps a peaceful greating followed by questions such as: "Why are Muslims kept as prisoners in the concentration camp called Gaza?" would have had a better result. The world knows we hate the IDF, we need to have the IDF's own answers show the reason why we hate them.

shuraimfan4lyf
10-26-2010, 08:39 PM
I remember watching the video of the students walking out @ UCI. Michael Oren was interrupted 15 times in his speech I believe. Then the Muslim hating audience start giving the middle finger to the students and what not. Here is the full video.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!