/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Would you please make Duaa for Abi?

Amat Allah
10-27-2010, 01:49 AM
Abi is a diabetic and about ten months ago Abi had a brain stroke and till now he is suffering from the weakness of his left side...two days ago he woke up blind ,he called me saying I can`t see my right eye is weak and the left one is blind...and today he fell on the hard floor and broke his hip and wallahi before falling he was happy laughing then all those laughters gone ,he started screaming from pain;Ummi and my sisters were crying...the ambulance came and they took him to the hospital and till this moment my brother didn`t give us the details about his condition its 4:40 AM I am sick and I didn`t sleep ...

anyway it is the time of the night paryer in shaa Allah I will do my best and you too my beloved sons and daughters of my Ummah please keep him in your Duaa to be guided to recover and to face Al Khayer Ya Rabb always and for ever and all the Ummah Ameeeeen don`t forget my sisters they are sick too May Allah give them ,us and all people around the world shifaa and hidaayah Ameeeen

I feel shy posting this but Jazakum Allahu all the khayer Ameeeeeen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
10-27-2010, 01:53 AM
:sl:

Insha'Allaah Abi is in my du'as,may Allaah ease your families pain and give you and your family patience,ameen.

Zafran
10-27-2010, 02:18 AM
Salaam

May Allah swt help the people in your family who are in pain.

peace

جوري
10-27-2010, 02:38 AM
I am aggrieved to learn of your situation ukhty, insha'Allah, Allah swt will grant your father a speedy recovery..
Iam going to make du3a for you and yours insha'Allah..

xxx

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dagless
10-27-2010, 02:38 AM
Insha'Allah he will be ok. My prayers are with you.

tw009
10-27-2010, 02:42 AM
I hope Allah swt makes things easier for you and your family and ease their pain. You are in my prayers.

Hayaa
10-27-2010, 04:13 AM
:sl: sister, reading about your situation makes my heart cry and serves as an eye-opener for me :'(

May Allaah swt out of His mercy grant those ill in your family a speedy recovery, make their illness be a source of expiation for their sins, replace grief with bliss and increase you in strength with every passing moment. Ameeen!

I will keep you in my duaas - hang in there.

:(

Insecured soul
10-27-2010, 06:10 AM
May allah azzawajal grant him shifa

marwen
10-27-2010, 06:52 AM
:sl:
I'm sad to hear that sister. May Allah grant sheefa2 and 3afia for your father and for your sisters. And may Allah shower his blessing and baraka on your family.

Ramadhan
10-27-2010, 07:02 AM
May Allah SWT gives your abi shifaa and make ease your family affairs. Amiin.

piXie
10-27-2010, 11:56 AM
:salamext:

I'm so sorry to hear this sister. Your father and your family, and the rest of the Ummah are in our du'aas insha' Allaah. Aameen to everyones duaas on this thread.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-27-2010, 07:53 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum dear sis

Ameen to all the Duaa`s.

May Allaah grant your father a speedy recovery and also your sisters and those around the world who are in pain and are going through hard times, and grant them happiness in this life and the hereafter and also grant you and your family Sabr Ameen

I will keep them in my Duaas sis

wa alaaykum salaam

Tilmeez
10-27-2010, 08:02 PM
May Allah SWT give Abuki Shifa e al 3ajila wa al Kamila. Our dua's will remember Abuki, Inshallah.

Amat Allah
10-27-2010, 11:46 PM
May Allah love you all be pleased with you reward you with the best always and for ever and never prevent you from seeing His Al Mighty face Ameeeen

its so comforting feeling of happiness seeing you all here my beloved brothers and sisters making Duaa for me and my family...I don`t know how to thank you for filling my eyes of the happines and joy tears...May Allah never prevent me from you O my family and May Allah shower you all with His mercy and blessings and fill your hearts with joy and endless happiness in this dunya and Akhirah Ameeeeeeeeen

My brother told us that the Dr said that the surgery would be after 9 days from now because the medications of the HYPERTENSION my father uses are affecting his blood and he must stop taking them to be able to make the surgery for him in shaa Allah...

today he called us from the hospital and talked to each one of us in a humorous way to not worry and scare us...after the x-ray the fraction found in the upper part of the femur near the hip bone...

May Allah give him shifaa my sisters and all sick people ...Ameeeeeen

I love you all for the sake of Allah...

Alhamdulillah ala kuli`haal...

S_87
10-28-2010, 06:02 PM
InshaAllah he will be ok :wub:

May Allah grant ur abee a speedy recovery and grant u and your family patience in these difficult times! ameen

brotherubaid
11-01-2010, 07:12 PM
Assalam O Alikum wa rahmatul lahi wa barakatuh

I just came across this thread, barak Allahu feeki ukhti al faadhilah,

May Allah give him Complete Shifaa from All of his sicknesses , may Allah reward him in this calamity, may Allah make this sickness a purifctaion for him from his sins and a means of raising his Ranks with Him subahanhu wa taala, He is ever so merciful of his servants, and strage is the matter of the believer indeed, He is always in a win-win situation, If a calamity befalls him he has patience and he is rewarded for it and if something good happens to him or he is blessed with it, He thanks his lord and is rewarded fr it and its good for him, so subhanAllah How much does Allah love us? May Allah make us of those who Love him Back and Thank him in the best possible ways, and Allah is not just thanked by tongue n speech rather by actions n Limbs!

May Allah give him shifaa from all that he is struck with and reward him abunduntly , may Allah make all your affairs easy and bless you all , and most of all may Allah bring you all together in the Akhira in Jannah just like he brought you all togeter in this duniya, That is the true success and that is the naeem al muqeem.

May Allah reward you sister for your beautiful duaas to all of us and the ummah in general, May Allah reward you with the same and more, your duaa are always soo sincere and soo beautiful and soo complete and jaame3. may Allah bless u with the same and more.

Narrated ‘Ubaadah that the Messenger of Allah said, “Whoever seeks forgiveness for the believing men and believing women, Allah will write for him a good deed for each believing man and believing woman.” (Tabarrani, classed as hasan by Albani)

So inshahAllah May Allah reward you for all the duaas you make for everyone around here.

When the Prophet (S) would enter upon a sick person, he would say:
‘Never mind, may it (the sickness) be a purification, if Allaah wills.’

Any Muslim servant who visits a sick person whose prescribed moment of death has not arrived and supplicates seven times:
‘I ask Allaah The Supreme, Lord of the magnificent throne to cure you’.
…he (the sick person) will be cured.’

We cannot visist but Brothers n sisters make duaa for his speedy and quick recovery

I ask Allaah The Supreme, Lord of the magnificent throne to cure you father

InshahAllah remmber Amat Allah's father and all the sick including my parents in your duaas, specially at times when making dua os recommened like the last third of the night or between athaan and iqamah etc.

Dua is such a great weapon n tool of the believer ,

Check this out , see how it started and how Allah made it easy http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...md-please.html

I just spoke to him and Alhumdolillah He is Much MUCH better and getting there Alhumdolillah, please keep making dua for them as well

Baarak Alahu feekum

Amat Allah
11-01-2010, 07:53 PM
Jazakum Allahu khayer Al Jazaa`a ,May Allah love you my respected and noble brother always and forever and be pleased with you in this dunya and Akhirah and never prevent you from the Noor of His Al Mighty face and all my Ummah Ameeeeeeeen

in shaa Allah won`t forget you ,your family and all my Ummah never by Allah`s willing...

Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon His Messenger Muhammad Bin Abdillah...

I ask Allaah The Supreme, Lord of the magnificent throne to cure my father , your parent and all sick people from Jinn and Mankind

I ask Allaah The Supreme, Lord of the magnificent throne to cure my father , your parent and all sick people from Jinn and Mankind

Praise Be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon Rasool Allah ...

Ameeen

Muhaba
11-01-2010, 08:24 PM
May Allah make him well and make his life easier as well as give him patience. Plz make certain to give some money in charity (preferably in secret) as it reduces Allah's anger and keeps bad things from happening.

Amat Allah
11-02-2010, 04:14 AM
in shaa Allah I will...May Allah love you my sweet heart always and for ever Ameeeeen

Jazaki Allahu for your kindness and care May Allah protect you from all harms and all my Ummah always and for ever Ameeeeeeeeen

Amat Allah
11-11-2010, 04:59 AM
May Allah love you all Ameeeeeeen

my father is home again Alhamdulillah ^^

Jazakum Allahu khayeran Ameeeeeeeeeeeeen wallahi won`t forget you ever by Allah`s willing in my Duaa no matter what...love you all for Allah`s sake...

Rafeeq
11-11-2010, 05:21 AM
Mabrook ya ukhti

Amat Allah
11-11-2010, 05:25 AM
Baaraka Allahu feekum my respected and noble brother...Ameeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!