/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help: 'Minhaj Al-Muslim' By Abu Bakr Jabir Al-Jaza'iry

Danah
10-28-2010, 09:42 AM
:sl:

I hope you are all well, I am looking for this book 'Minhaj Al-Muslim' By Abu Bakr Jabir Al-Jaza'iry in a pdf version that allows copying. If anyone have it I will be very grateful, because I need that book in an article I am working on right now.

JazakumAllah khair in advance

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GreyKode
10-28-2010, 07:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah

I hope you are all well, I am looking for this book 'Minhaj Al-Muslim' By Abu Bakr Jabir Al-Jaza'iry in a pdf version that allows copying. If anyone have it I will be very grateful, because I need that book in an article I am working on right now.

JazakumAllah khair in advance

Assalamu alaikum sister,

Although i won't be able to point you, but i advice you to visit the following forum www.eltwhed.com .
Very knowleadgeable brothers and sisters there including many intelligent shuyookh. You can probably find the book in the library of that website.

Danah
10-28-2010, 09:40 PM
^Wa Alykom Assalam

JazakAllah khair. That forum is an Arabic one, and all the books in the books section are Arabic books, I barely found few English books after browsing the whole section. Are you a member there? If so, then can you post my request there, please?

JazakAllah khair

GreyKode
10-29-2010, 01:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
^Wa Alykom Assalam

JazakAllah khair. That forum is an Arabic one, and all the books in the books section are Arabic books, I barely found few English books after browsing the whole section. Are you a member there? If so, then can you post my request there, please?

JazakAllah khair
Wa alaikum el salam sister, till day i have always thought that you were one of the arab members on this forum :exhausted. You could have benefited a lot from the forum.
Anyway I am so sorry I am not a member on that forum, however, if you need it urgently just give me some time (keep reminding me) I can register and ask the members there for it. I don't want to make any promises since my time is very busy nowadays, isa I will do my best.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
10-29-2010, 02:47 AM
^ Actually, I am an Arab member but I am already overwhelmed by the forums I am joining now (Arabic & English).
I thought that you are already a member there so I may save time and ask you to post the request there instead of me register and wait for account activation which may take more than one or two days when I am on hurry to finish the article as soon as possible. I had a look on the books' section there hoping that it might be listed among the English books there but found nothing.

It's okay I will register there and ask, jazakAllah khair for your help anyways.

Wassalam alykom wa rahmatuAllah

shuraimfan4lyf
11-01-2010, 06:43 PM

http://s1.islamhouse.com/data/ar/ih_...le/ar_5376.pdf

umabdulkareem
11-10-2010, 12:10 PM
wa alaykum assalam sis

I just bought that book from the book fair in Sharjah...is there something specific you need maybe I can scan whatever you are looking for from the book for you. I wouldnt mind doing that.

Um Abdulkareem

Danah
11-10-2010, 07:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
JazakAllah khair brother, I wanted the English version, but I guess the Arabic version well serve some other purposes inshaAllah

format_quote Originally Posted by umabdulkareem
wa alaykum assalam sis

I just bought that book from the book fair in Sharjah...is there something specific you need maybe I can scan whatever you are looking for from the book for you. I wouldnt mind doing that.

Um Abdulkareem
JazakiAllah khair sis, I was looking for some issues regard fasting, but I am fine now, I got those parts scanned by another sister.

If I needed anything else I will ask you inshaAllah, do you have the English version of the book, sis?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!