/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please answer my question if ur realy helping me because i'm confused?

malez
10-28-2010, 12:09 PM
my dear brothers and sisters help me or otherwise tel me if you don't want to talk about these issue.
the reason i'm in dilema!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 how does islam view killing innocent people?
2 how does islam view sucide bomb?
3 what is jihad?
jazakallahu khayr

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
10-28-2010, 12:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by malez
my dear brothers and sisters help me or otherwise tel me if you don't want to talk about these issue.
the reason i'm in dilema!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 what is jihad?
jazakallahu khayr
:sl:

Seeing as you yourself are Muslim you must be aware those are probably the most misunderstood things non-Muslims believe about us. You should already know The Ayyats and Ahadith that forbid items 1-2 and explain Jihad in terms of the greater and lesser Jihad,

I can not see how you could be confused about these things? Perhaps, you are a recent revert, in which case I suggest you read more in the Quran and Ahadith and forget about the lies the media spreads about us.

IAmZamzam
10-28-2010, 06:03 PM
Here we go again....

Muslim Woman
10-29-2010, 12:33 AM
Salaam/Peace

format_quote Originally Posted by malez

... Qur’an says about the prohibition of murder, (…Take not life, which Allah hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus does He command you, that ye may learn wisdom.) (Al-An`am 6: 151)

and Allah says in the Qur’an, (Nor take life, which Allah has made sacred, except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, We have given his heir authority (to demand Qisas or to forgive): but let him not exceed bounds in the matter of taking life; for he is helped (by the law)) (Al-Israa’ 17: 33).

According to the Qur’an, killing any person without a just cause is as big a sin as killing the whole humanity and saving the life of one person is as good deed as saving the whole humanity.

(See Al-Ma’idah 5: 32)

- killing civilians is haram ; killing armed soldiers is part of Jihad - that's what I understand . U may ask a mufti.

And what is wrong with you that you fight not in the Cause of Allah, and for those weak, illtreated and oppressed among men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help."

( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #75)

3 what is jihad?

...Dr. Zakir Nair has said jihad which is often translated and recognized as holy war is actually not holy war and is meant for striving in the way of Allah.

Dr. Zakir said that during a time when world media is so hostile to Islam and there are so many misconceptions about it, there is a crying need for the media in the Islamic world to wake up and strive to remove these misconceptions and explain the true Islam.

He said because of this dire situation, conveying the message of Allah is foremost and it is the greatest jihad Muslims must carry out. Referring to various jihads, Dr. Zakir said serving parents is a worthy and rewarding jihad, and divulging truth against a tyrant ruler is also a jihad. Migrating from wrong to right is also a jihad, the scholar explained.

Jihad
(Fighting/Struggling for the Cause of Allah swt)According to Quran and Sunnah
http://muttaqun.com/jihad.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rafeeq
10-29-2010, 04:06 AM
Nice answers by sister muslim woman and brother yahya sulaiman, and ofcourse Uncle Woodrow. Hope this would have cleared issue, brother malez

malez
11-01-2010, 06:26 AM
thank you for your answers, but also i'm requesting you to tell al-shabaab al-mujahideen, whom were declering jihad and killing for there own people,children,elderly and women and believes that is jihad.i think they will answer so many questions in the day of judgment when they will meet god almighty carrying the burden of these hundreds, of thousands or millions of victims on their back???? jazaakumu lahu khayr

Woodrow
11-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Countless Imams and Scholars across the globe have been and are still doing that. But, somebody keeps feeding them reasons to believe what they are doing is jihad.

Just one old example:

http://www.fatwa-online.com/news/0040508.htm

A google search for
Imams denouncing suicide bombers
will find many such examples. But, alas the media seems to blind of these Imams and the many anti-terrorist demonstrations by Muslims. Do a google search for
Muslim protest demonstrations against terrorism.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!