/* */

PDA

View Full Version : السلام عليكم

muslimyouth
10-28-2010, 01:26 PM
السلام عليكم

I am a 16 year old muslim brother from the UK. My converted muslim brother introduced me to this website and I really liked it so I thought I'd register for my own benefit. I would like to learn from here so can somebody tell me where I can post any question to do with Islam? :statisfie

وجزاكم الله خيرا

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
10-28-2010, 04:19 PM
salam alaykum
welcome hope you enjoy it here
it depends on what your question is

Muslim Woman
10-28-2010, 04:44 PM
Salaam bro

welcome to Islam , welcome to forum.

we have a thread on things in islam i m curious about ....something like that . U may browse and put your questions there.

here is the link

http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...about-150.html

muslimyouth
10-28-2010, 05:59 PM
Thanks a lot sister

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhaba
10-28-2010, 07:38 PM
welcome to the site!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-28-2010, 08:26 PM
Wa Alaaykum Salaam

Welcome to the forum and hope you have a wonderful stay here

May you also find it very beneficial as you have indeed come to the right place!

Peace

Hayaa
10-28-2010, 08:27 PM
Wa 'alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullaah

Welcome to Islamicboard :)

PouringRain
10-29-2010, 03:55 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!