/* */

PDA

View Full Version : safari

جوري
10-29-2010, 02:46 AM
:sl:

I am trying to download a large file on my IPAD but safari won't allow me to download from rapidshare.. can someone shed some wisdom on how to make it work?

Jazakoum Allah khyran..

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
10-29-2010, 03:49 AM
You cant download from Safari on your iPad. You have to download it on your computer and then transfer.

جوري
10-29-2010, 03:53 AM
nonsense I am sure some nerd out there has a way around this..:raging:

BlackMamba
10-29-2010, 06:13 AM
Ya tHere's apps you can download in the app store that should allow u to download stuff directly from the iPad. Try 'downloads lite' app. It's free and depending on the file u want to download, should work out fine.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
10-29-2010, 11:13 AM
oh I did and paid for it even that useless apt.. and after waiting the 15 allotted mins and almost paying for premium upload (thank God I had enough foresight not to) again Safari showed up with can't download the file.. also what do I do about programs that need that program that unwraps them I forget its name now.. you know the one that looks like a stack of book?

Alpha Dude
10-29-2010, 11:44 AM
First of all, I thought this thread was about an actual safari trip.

Secondly, you actually wasted money on an IPAD? I had you down as a smart person. :p

Salihah
10-29-2010, 12:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
oh I did and paid for it even that useless apt.. and after waiting the 15 allotted mins and almost paying for premium upload (thank God I had enough foresight not to) again Safari showed up with can't download the file.. also what do I do about programs that need that program that unwraps them I forget its name now.. you know the one that looks like a stack of book?

Salam sister,
I think you are talking about winrar and winzip to unzip a file. Using apple products you cant use them, plse try "zipeg", it is free and works fine. The symbol looks like a little sheep. Hope that helps...
Usually there shouldn't be a problem with downloading files with safari, unless maybe you deactivate/activate some parts like cookies...
But you can give it a try and download another browser like firefox, it works fine with ipad.

جوري
10-29-2010, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bedouin
First of all, I thought this thread was about an actual safari trip.

Secondly, you actually wasted money on an IPAD? I had you down as a smart person. :p
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ya7ya
Same here... I came here expecting some nice pictures :hmm:
It was a gift from my brother in law =)

and here I'd hate to disappoint..:haha:

Salam sister,
I think you are talking about winrar and winzip to unzip a file. Using apple products you cant use them, plse try "zipeg", it is free and works fine. The symbol looks like a little sheep. Hope that helps...
Usually there shouldn't be a problem with downloading files with safari, unless maybe you deactivate/activate some parts like cookies...
But you can give it a try and download another browser like firefox, it works fine with ipad.
Jazaka Allah khyran.. I'll have to re-visit this when I have rested a little to see if I have more questions..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!