/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam its Umm Ahlaam

~ Sabr ~
10-29-2010, 07:53 AM
Assalamu Alaekum brothers and sisters in Islam

I was supposed to write Umm Ahlaam, but pressed the submit button by mistake. How is everyone here? Looking to make some new friends inshaAllaah. I have come to this forum numerous time sand gained valuable information, and I hope to keep doing this.

Regarding my username, Umm Ahlaam, I need your prayers in this, as I want to be "Umm" Ahlaam soon...need your du'aas.

Jazakillah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
10-29-2010, 08:01 AM
Moderators/Admins, please oculd you be kind enough to change my username?

Thanks

Woodrow
10-29-2010, 08:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Ahlaam
Moderators/Admins, please oculd you be kind enough to change my username?

Thanks
:sl:

It has been done refresh your page and you should see it now

Woodrow
10-29-2010, 08:25 AM

Forgive my manners I should have said:

Welcome to the forums Ukhti Umm Ahlaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
10-29-2010, 08:29 AM
Thank you, please make dua!

Woodrow
10-29-2010, 08:34 AM

It is my Dua that soon you will be posting an announcement you are "Umm" InshaAllaah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!