/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are you having posting problems?

Woodrow
11-01-2010, 06:54 PM
At least one member has reported not being able to post in comparative religion and just gets a blank page. If you are having similar problems tell us about them here and tell us what thread you are having trouble posting on.

If this is a problem on our end we need as much information we can get to find the trouble.

Thanks for your help.

Woodrow

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
11-01-2010, 09:10 PM
The same happened to me (when something happened to the site a few days ago) under the health and science section so I made the thread under the general and a mod moved it for me when the site was back up.
I'm not sure if the problem still exsist because I have not attempted to make another thread in the health/science section since then.

Najm
11-01-2010, 09:29 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Not able to post on advice section!

FiAmaaniAllah

Innocent Soul
11-02-2010, 01:38 AM
Assalamualaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by Najm
Not able to post on advice section!
Me too :raging:.I started a thread a long time ago but there is the same problem till now.:exhausted

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
11-02-2010, 01:46 AM
There was a problem with some members posting in the advice section. I believe the problem as been fixed now for most members. I will get one of our tech savy admins to look into Najm and Safyiah. As for the Health and science issue I am certain that has been fixed.

AabiruSabeel
11-02-2010, 05:11 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
There was a problem with some members posting in the advice section. I believe the problem as been fixed now for most members. I will get one of our tech savy admins to look into Najm and Safyiah.
It is not a technical problem. Members who are not part of the private gender rooms cannot reply to others threads in the Advice & Support section. They can create their own threads though.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!