11-01-2010, 07:20 PM
As-Salaamu Alaikum,

Please watch this video:

Jazak Allahu Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
11-01-2010, 08:10 PM
:wa:

Your link does not seem to be working, is this the video you are trying to post?

Tilmeez
11-01-2010, 08:16 PM
Original link fixed :p

the brother is too wise, mashallah. giving hard time to forum rules.

Woodrow
11-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Typically the midterm elections have a very low voter turn out. It seems that most of us are not interested in voting except for the Presidential elections. The midterm elections are mostly for local offices and have very little effect on National or Foreign Policies.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sabr*
11-01-2010, 11:45 PM
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

The midterm elections to many are just as important because of the redistricting voting districts. The Governors seats, etc.

The US government going into a stalemate with the party of NO.

People who are against giving 30 million more americans healthcare, Protecting people who want health insurance from preexisting health conditions, Finance reform that protects consumers, etc.

The Billioniaries behind the PAC's have taken over the voice and concentrated on heading off regulation on the environment. The majority of voters in America don't have a clue who the tea party and the organizers identity.

titus
11-02-2010, 06:50 AM
People who are against giving 30 million more americans healthcare,
It is more complicated than that, it is the way they are going about it.

I am looking at having to either reduce the number of employees I have or reduce the hours that some of my best employees work because of the new system.

I don't know anyone that doesn't want to improve the healthcare system, but it needs to be done in a way that doesn't hurt small business. This one does.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!