/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Nonnie
11-02-2010, 03:21 PM
Asalaam Alaikum, everyone! I'm Nonnie. I'm not a Muslim, but I've been researching the religion, and I see a lot of beauty and joy in it. I have some questions and want to learn more, so I decided to join this forum :-)

I'm a 23 year old Christian sister, and I live in the USA. I am a part-time hijabi (I don't wear it to school), and am trying to wear it more often and incorporate more religious elements in my life. I know that most religions do require a head covering, even if it isn't always practiced, so I am trying to do what I feel is right.

That's all for now... I hope I can find the true path for me :-)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
11-02-2010, 03:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nonnie
Asalaam Alaikum, everyone! I'm Nonnie. I'm not a Muslim, but I've been researching the religion, and I see a lot of beauty and joy in it. I have some questions and want to learn more, so I decided to join this forum :-)

I'm a 23 year old Christian sister, and I live in the USA. I am a part-time hijabi (I don't wear it to school), and am trying to wear it more often and incorporate more religious elements in my life. I know that most religions do require a head covering, even if it isn't always practiced, so I am trying to do what I feel is right.

Welcome Nonnie. sincere seekrs are very much welcome here. Please feel free to ask any question you may have. You will find that some of us are reverts and at one time faced the very same questions you face.

marwen
11-02-2010, 03:30 PM
Welcome to the forum sister Nonnie. Feel free to post any questions or to share ideas, we will be glad to help you and learn from you.

glo
11-02-2010, 05:13 PM
Welcome to the forum, Nonnie. :welcome:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S.Belle
11-02-2010, 05:18 PM
welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it here

جوري
11-02-2010, 05:19 PM
:welcome: aboard sister--enjoy your stay.....

Cabdullahi
11-02-2010, 05:38 PM
do they send 23 year olds to school in america?.....i remember when i was small and tiny i had a 30+ year old in my school class who sat at the back and had a stubble that you could light a match stick from....but that was a one off

Welcome sister

Misz_Muslimah
11-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Hope you have a great stay! :)

PouringRain
11-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Welcome to the forum.

aadil77
11-04-2010, 08:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nonnie

Welcome

I think its more about dressing modestly in general than just covering the hair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!