49 male

S.Belle
11-03-2010, 05:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insecured soul
51% female 49 male

hmmm thats really close

PouringRain
11-03-2010, 06:51 PM
It gave me 50%- 50%. Of course, I don't think I have too much "history" to go on. I tend to delete mine quite regularly. The full extent of my browsing history, and my bookmarked pages, would probably give me a higher "male" indication. I once did one of those writing analysis of gender and it came up with a probability of me being male. Anytime I have ever been in chat rooms on-line, people have always assumed that I am male.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
caadam
11-03-2010, 07:06 PM
100% Female! lol My goodness. I wonder how that happened.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!