/* */

PDA

View Full Version : asalaym alaikum. i have a question about jewelery as it pertains to medicine

ChangedMan
11-03-2010, 09:27 PM
I have an issue that for a while I thought a ruby ring would help with. Now I am trying to be islamic and read in one of the books that the masjid gave me that jewelry and amulets are forbidden in the quoran. well i guess i answered my own question. whether i try to say it is medicine it is still an amulet and therefore forbidden. i just don't know what to do about the pain i have in my right side of face and eyes. i guess i have to do salah more regularly...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
11-03-2010, 09:28 PM
what kind of pain from an injury or something

ChangedMan
11-03-2010, 09:36 PM
no it is some kind of spiritual pain. ringing in my ears and also deja vu and pain in my shoulder and right side up to the head.

S.Belle
11-03-2010, 09:41 PM
if you wear headphones alot you may have the volume up too high causing your ears to ring
I think every human on Allah's green earth has experienced deja vu so no worries there
as far as the pain in the shoulder and right side I am not sure but there is a sis on here who is a doctor im sure she will see this and help inshallah

But for spiritual healing repeat Allah 1000 times or excessively daily

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!