/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ahlan Wa Sahlan

Adem Al-Albani
11-04-2010, 01:21 AM
asSalaamu'alaykum

I've been registered here for Allah knows how long...but I didn't even know. lol

I'm Adem Al-Albani.

Hi.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GreyKode
11-04-2010, 02:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Adem Al-Albani
asSalaamu'alaykum

I've been registered here for Allah knows how long...but I didn't even know. lol

I'm Adem Al-Albani.

Hi.
Welcome to the forum brother. You registered since 2005!!!. What reminded of the forum now? :P

Adem Al-Albani
11-04-2010, 02:25 AM
Some people on paltalk.

جوري
11-04-2010, 03:05 AM
:welcome: aboard.. we'll have to thank the paltalk folks for sending you over our way ..may your stay be mutually beneficial ...

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PouringRain
11-04-2010, 03:45 AM
Welcome to the forum. :) Maybe the forum needs to send out "We Miss You" reminders to people who haven't been around much. LOL

Adem Al-Albani
11-05-2010, 02:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PouringRain
Welcome to the forum. :) Maybe the forum needs to send out "We Miss You" reminders to people who haven't been around much. LOL
That's a great idea...make sure my name is in there for the origin of that brilliant idea. lol

Muhaba
11-05-2010, 02:24 PM
ya ahlan! welcome to the board.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!