/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The third judgement day is coming......!!!!!!!!

Lord Aganus
11-04-2010, 10:32 AM
First Judgement, Gods killed all dinosaurs with H5N1.
Second Judgement, Gods destroyed the Atlantis with Tsunami and Earth quake, because they can heal themselves.
Third Judgement, Gods will not punish human with Tsunami and Earth quake, unless we accept the punishment with viral infection.

So most of you have already known of 2012 prediction. But have you ever found anyone who advise that we have better let Gods decrease the population by virus more than by earth quake? What would happen if there's no big epidemic happened in Europe sometime ago?

There are at least three methods which can wipe out all the dinosaurs from this world, viral or bacteria infection, comet or asteroid, volcano eruption. Whatever cause it was, the result was that there must be about 100 millions bony structures of dinosaur scattering around the world. But all the dinosaur bony structures we have found worldwide nowadays is only about 100.
Do you believe that all the oil that we consume more than 500 million liters per day resulted from the accumulation of dinosaur corpses? If you believe this fact you should imagine that there must be millions of dinosaur bony structures at the bottom of every oil well. So does it mean that after the massacre of dinosaurs there's someone (not somebody) who dig many big holes around this globe and moved all dinosaur corpses to those oil wells? Do I have to tell you who performed that miracle?

I have been atheist since my teenage. But now I dare to say that I know the truth of Gods more than anyone in the world history. For the past five years I have experienced many dozens of miracles. The most importance is that I had seen 7 Gods twice and Shri Vishnu once. The latter played sitar while flying at supersonic speed! Each God sits on a lotus which floating on the different size of globe of golden cosmic substance.
I used to laugh at many tales from scriptures, bibles etc., especially those Hindu Gods stories. In fact some are true, but there's a lot of mistakes. Why?
There are only two methods which Gods and Demigods (only sit on a lotus but no golden globe) often use to give information to us, through our dream (mainly in the Western people) or meditation (mainly in the Eastern people). Other method is by channeling, but this method is not solely by God and Demigod, other divine, deva (stand on lotus and no golden globe), archangel, angel and even ghost, can perform this action. Altogether in the Spirit matrix the number of Gods and Demigods is about 20. Please notice that I don't use the word 'Heaven matrix' because divine, ghost, evil all share the same matrix. Thus there's no hell.
Jesus is neither God nor God's son. Shri Ganesh and Shri Hanuman is the 6th and 7th God who ascended more than 500,000 years, 200,000 years ago. So now you know the five class of divine and some of their profiles. Exactly I will be surprised if you believe me. And if you don't believe, you should stop reading now.

The error of information in any scripture is due mainly to wrong interpretation, especially a dream was always interfered with data stored in our memory. Though information during meditation is more accurate, it's can not be a very long event, such as the picture of Adam&Eve&snake, witch etc. I also got a lot of information though meditation which let me know that God created this Earth in 7 steps. Each step was finished within a few seconds or minutes.

These are the major reasons why there are a lot of errors in Western and Eastern scripture. Not to mention many errors deliberately added on by many bad religious leaders who are eager of power, sex and money. Sometimes those humbugs had to create many stories to reply the doubtfulness of those evangelists;
1.Jesus died for our sin. In fact the reason that Jesus died on cross is the same as Jon of Arc was killed by fire.
2.God helped Israelites across the Red sea by raising the sea. In fact God can destroy or remove the whole planet in a few minutes. God would not spend more than 10 hours waiting those people to walk across the sea. But God moved all of them across the sea in a few seconds. I experienced the moving power of Gods at least 5 times. I was removed out of this matrix to another and come back again. This technic is nearly perfect. Believe or not, Gods can also edit our recent memory, probably over millions people at a time. After that big emigrate, those Israelites didn't even know that they were moved across the sea.
Do you notice that all the comets found in the Universe must come back to our solar system? Because they were thrown away from here by Gods. The origins of those comets are the 3 destroyed planets in our solar system.
3.Shri Ganesh is Shri Shiva's son. In fact five Gods never have any family, gender or born in our world. They have no face, only 2 eyes, multiple arms but no finger.

God also gave me the information of 9/11 event through my dream 6 months before it really happened, At that time I thought it's only a nightmare. This clearly means that God does not interfere with Bin Ladin action. But it doesn't mean that God supports Bin Ladin either, think wisely.
Another information which I got nearly 2 years ago, was the stunning big crack on the moon. It's about 3/4 of the moon diameter in length with deep brick color. You won't believe that God removed all atmosphere of the moon within 20 seconds. I don't know that it is the bloody moon, until I read the criteria of Judgement Day in the early of this year.

I hope this should be enough to explain why should we accept the viral infection.

7 Gods bless you.
Lord Aganus
:statisfie:omg:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
11-04-2010, 10:43 AM
you've been watching too much Steven Spielberg movies

Karamazov
11-04-2010, 10:44 AM
Er, right. :giggling:

distressed
11-04-2010, 10:59 AM
:sl:

Vivid imagination you got there. Thanks for the laugh ;D;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Innocent Soul
11-04-2010, 11:53 AM
Assalmaulaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by distressed
Vivid imagination you got there.
relly its soo vivid :heated:

'Abd Al-Maajid
11-04-2010, 12:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lord Aganus
Second Judgement, Gods destroyed the Atlantis with Tsunami and Earth quake, because they can heal themselves.....
.......God also gave me the information of 9/11 event through my dream 6 months before it really happened, At that time I thought it's only a nightmare. This clearly means that God does not interfere with Bin Ladin action. But it doesn't mean that God supports Bin Ladin either, think wisely.
Another information which I got nearly 2 years ago, was the stunning big crack on the moon. It's about 3/4 of the moon diameter in length with deep brick color. You won't believe that God removed all atmosphere of the moon within 20 seconds. I don't know that it is the bloody moon, until I read the criteria of Judgement Day in the early of this year.

I hope this should be enough to explain why should we accept the viral infection.

7 Gods bless you.
Lord Aganus
Are you stoned!?:hmm:
;D;D;D;D;D;D That was really amusing!

I would be really pleased to know about the 2012 event. What did God tell you about this? LOL

Samiro
11-04-2010, 01:28 PM
Hmmm...interesting.

IAmZamzam
11-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Why is anybody responding to this guy??

Hamza Asadullah
11-04-2010, 02:28 PM
Second Judgement, Gods destroyed the Atlantis with Tsunami and Earth quake, because they can heal themselves.
Third Judgement, Gods will not punish human with Tsunami and Earth quake, unless we accept the punishment with viral infection.

So most of you have already known of 2012 prediction. But have you ever found anyone who advise that we have better let Gods decrease the population by virus more than by earth quake? What would happen if there's no big epidemic happened in Europe sometime ago?

There are at least three methods which can wipe out all the dinosaurs from this world, viral or bacteria infection, comet or asteroid, volcano eruption. Whatever cause it was, the result was that there must be about 100 millions bony structures of dinosaur scattering around the world. But all the dinosaur bony structures we have found worldwide nowadays is only about 100.
Do you believe that all the oil that we consume more than 500 million liters per day resulted from the accumulation of dinosaur corpses? If you believe this fact you should imagine that there must be millions of dinosaur bony structures at the bottom of every oil well. So does it mean that after the massacre of dinosaurs there's someone (not somebody) who dig many big holes around this globe and moved all dinosaur corpses to those oil wells? Do I have to tell you who performed that miracle?

I have been atheist since my teenage. But now I dare to say that I know the truth of Gods more than anyone in the world history. For the past five years I have experienced many dozens of miracles. The most importance is that I had seen 7 Gods twice and Shri Vishnu once. The latter played sitar while flying at supersonic speed! Each God sits on a lotus which floating on the different size of globe of golden cosmic substance.
I used to laugh at many tales from scriptures, bibles etc., especially those Hindu Gods stories. In fact some are true, but there's a lot of mistakes. Why?
There are only two methods which Gods and Demigods (only sit on a lotus but no golden globe) often use to give information to us, through our dream (mainly in the Western people) or meditation (mainly in the Eastern people). Other method is by channeling, but this method is not solely by God and Demigod, other divine, deva (stand on lotus and no golden globe), archangel, angel and even ghost, can perform this action. Altogether in the Spirit matrix the number of Gods and Demigods is about 20. Please notice that I don't use the word 'Heaven matrix' because divine, ghost, evil all share the same matrix. Thus there's no hell.
Jesus is neither God nor God's son. Shri Ganesh and Shri Hanuman is the 6th and 7th God who ascended more than 500,000 years, 200,000 years ago. So now you know the five class of divine and some of their profiles. Exactly I will be surprised if you believe me. And if you don't believe, you should stop reading now.

The error of information in any scripture is due mainly to wrong interpretation, especially a dream was always interfered with data stored in our memory. Though information during meditation is more accurate, it's can not be a very long event, such as the picture of Adam&Eve&snake, witch etc. I also got a lot of information though meditation which let me know that God created this Earth in 7 steps. Each step was finished within a few seconds or minutes.

These are the major reasons why there are a lot of errors in Western and Eastern scripture. Not to mention many errors deliberately added on by many bad religious leaders who are eager of power, sex and money. Sometimes those humbugs had to create many stories to reply the doubtfulness of those evangelists;
1.Jesus died for our sin. In fact the reason that Jesus died on cross is the same as Jon of Arc was killed by fire.
2.God helped Israelites across the Red sea by raising the sea. In fact God can destroy or remove the whole planet in a few minutes. God would not spend more than 10 hours waiting those people to walk across the sea. But God moved all of them across the sea in a few seconds. I experienced the moving power of Gods at least 5 times. I was removed out of this matrix to another and come back again. This technic is nearly perfect. Believe or not, Gods can also edit our recent memory, probably over millions people at a time. After that big emigrate, those Israelites didn't even know that they were moved across the sea.
Do you notice that all the comets found in the Universe must come back to our solar system? Because they were thrown away from here by Gods. The origins of those comets are the 3 destroyed planets in our solar system.
3.Shri Ganesh is Shri Shiva's son. In fact five Gods never have any family, gender or born in our world. They have no face, only 2 eyes, multiple arms but no finger.

God also gave me the information of 9/11 event through my dream 6 months before it really happened, At that time I thought it's only a nightmare. This clearly means that God does not interfere with Bin Ladin action. But it doesn't mean that God supports Bin Ladin either, think wisely.

7 Gods bless you.
Lord Aganus
Hello there, rather than treating life this life as a joke look into the Qur'an for yourself with an open heart. What have you got to lose but to gain an insight into a true miracle. Do this for your own knowledge and i promise you will not regret it:

The Qur'an - The Miracle of Miracles

http://www.islamicbulletin.org/free_...les_deedat.pdf

The Meanings of the Glorious Qur'an

http://www.islamicbulletin.org/free_...yusuf_ali2.pdf

If you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks

aadil77
11-04-2010, 09:32 PM
.............lol

Lord Aganus
12-14-2010, 01:17 PM
Hi Hamza81;
Thank you for your recommendation of the websites. As I don't have much time I only download "miracles_of_the_quran". I have spent about 30 minutes to go through, and I have some questions, hope you will kindly give me some answers;
1. Is the original Quran from prophet Muhammad still exist? If so, where and could that Quran be access? And have you or someone ever seen the original Quran?
2. As I was abducted by Gods many times, I know that the difference of time between God's and our matrix is about 200 times.
3. Quran has mentioned many specific names and scientific terminologies e.g. Germany, Europe, Gondwana, Laurasis, Pangaeam, 7 layer of atmospheres, etc. are those words also mentioned in Arabic (if Quran was written in Arabic)?
4. About 20 years ago I read the shiftment of the continents. Many years later I agreed that it's true. But the method is not the shifting or slow movement of the continent. Gods moved the entire land to another place, such as India from Africa, in seconds or minutes. I had spent 10 years to find out how Gods did that, after Gods had shown me many miracles in the past 5 years, I knew how Gods did.
5. Since God is the creator of the Universe, do you think alien is also muslim?
6. Do you believe that the world is hollow?
7. Do you believe that all Gods and Demigods sit on a lotus? If not please give her a visit;
Thank you for your recommendation of the websites. As I don't have much time I only download "miracles_of_the_quran". I have spent about 30 minutes to go through, and I have some questions, hope you will kindly give me some answers;
1. Is the original Quran from prophet Muhammad still exist? If so, where and could that Quran be access? And have you or someone ever seen the original Quran?
2. As I was abducted by Gods many times, I know that the difference of time between God's and our matrix is about 200 times.
3. Quran has mentioned many specific names and scientific terminologies e.g. Germany, Europe, Gondwana, Laurasis, Pangaeam, 7 layer of atmospheres, etc. are those words also mentioned in Arabic (if Quran was written in Arabic)?
4. About 20 years ago I read the shiftment of the continents. Many years later I agreed that it's true. But the method is not the shifting or slow movement of the continent. Gods moved the entire land to another place, such as India from Africa, in seconds or minutes. I had spent 10 years to find out how Gods did that, after Gods had shown me many miracles in the past 5 years, I knew how Gods did.
5. Since God is the creator of the Universe, do you think alien is also muslim?
6. Do you believe that the world is hollow?
7. Do you believe that all Gods and Demigods sit on a lotus? If not please give her a visit,
.....sahajayoga.org/experienceitnow
I hope to hear from you soon.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Lord Aganus
12-14-2010, 01:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid

Are you stoned!?:hmm:
;D;D;D;D;D;D That was really amusing!

I would be really pleased to know about the 2012 event. What did God tell you about this? LOL
I have already started a new topic for you.
And they don't allow me to link.

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-14-2010, 01:21 PM
7. Do you believe that all Gods and Demigods sit on a lotus? If not please give her a visit,
.....sahajayoga.org/experienceitnow
What the heck is this! She's horrifying! ;D;D;D;D

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-14-2010, 01:24 PM
I have already started a new topic for you.
And they don't allow me to link.
Title of the thread? Maybe I'll search once it's approved.

SafaAuditore
12-15-2010, 05:38 PM
Loool….
First of all, the biggest evidence of 2012 is the “Mayan Calender Ends at that Date”
The Mayan Calender didn’t intentionally end at that date! The Spanish came in and killed them! 99.999% of their stuff was destroyed! Besides since when have Mayans been gods???
What if we Americans were to write a calendar and we decided to make it end at May 12, 2050 because our hands started hurting…and the people of that time were stupidly banging heads against each other trying to know why it ended at that time…what would that mean?? We’re all normal people, there’s no psychics or gods living on earth…

I wonder how amusing the Mayans would find us if they were still alive now….

The second big evidence is that scientists claim “solar flares” would be coming up against earth in the next couple of years and one big flare would reach the hole in the earth’s gravitational field and destroy us….
Solar flares ALWAYS happen. Yea, there might be a huge hole in the earth’s magnetic field but that doesn’t mean aliens and fire and bombs are all of a sudden after billions of years gonna fall on us and destroy humankind.

The answer to the whole 2012 theory is this: People of Today Watch Far Too Much TV!

Yea I like writing stories about 2012, people like making movies about 2012, and idiots like debating about 2012 – but that’s ALL 2012 will EVER be!

Lord Aganus
12-21-2010, 08:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gothique
Loool….
First of all, the biggest evidence of 2012 is the “Mayan Calender Ends at that Date”
The Mayan Calender didn’t intentionally end at that date! The Spanish came in and killed them! 99.999% of their stuff was destroyed! Besides since when have Mayans been gods???
What if we Americans were to write a calendar and we decided to make it end at May 12, 2050 because our hands started hurting…and the people of that time were stupidly banging heads against each other trying to know why it ended at that time…what would that mean?? We’re all normal people, there’s no psychics or gods living on earth…

I wonder how amusing the Mayans would find us if they were still alive now….

The second big evidence is that scientists claim “solar flares” would be coming up against earth in the next couple of years and one big flare would reach the hole in the earth’s gravitational field and destroy us….
Solar flares ALWAYS happen. Yea, there might be a huge hole in the earth’s magnetic field but that doesn’t mean aliens and fire and bombs are all of a sudden after billions of years gonna fall on us and destroy humankind.

The answer to the whole 2012 theory is this: People of Today Watch Far Too Much TV!

Yea I like writing stories about 2012, people like making movies about 2012, and idiots like debating about 2012 – but that’s ALL 2012 will EVER be!
1. The biggest evidence of 2012 is not the “Mayan Calender Ends at that Date” but the alignment of all 9 planets in our solar system will be within one straight line, chance is 1 in 600,000 years.

2. The Mayan Calender didn’t intentionally end at that date!
Do you mean Mayans were killed by Spanish just a few days after they had finished the calendars of 2012? If yes, please give me some reason.

3. The Spanish came in and killed them! 99.999% of their stuff was destroyed!
So why didn't they destroy those calendars? Is it because Spanish is a calendar-lover! or Gods want those calendars to survive? As I mentioned before, Gods can edit our recent memory, probably millions of people at a time!. In my opinion Gods made the calendars invisible to Spanish. Once they couldn't see, they couldn't destroy. That's why the most precious work of Mayan is still survived.
Another example of editing memory; A lot of people forget something when they are on journey and they don't realize that is divine's performance (demigod, deva, archangel can also edit our recent memory but less powerful than Gods). Some years ago a cellist in New York forgot a Strad cello in the taxi. How could he forget that big case which laid beside him, if divine didn't erase his image of cello case from his memory?

Gods have preserved "The Gospel of Judas, 1700 years old" discovered by Egyptian, for christian. And those unemployed cool-blood men in Vatican are now afraid that gospel contains some truth against their bible.
Gods have preserved "Buddist bible, 2000 years old" discovered by Norway soldier in Afghanistan, for buddist. And those never-employed hairless men in Bangkok are now afraid that bible has some truth against their bible.
And in the near future you will find that Gods have preserved "........."

4. What if we Americans were to write a calendar and we decided to make it end at May 12, 2050.
If American will make such a calendar, they must provide some important reasons for people to stupidly banging heads against each other. Otherwise nobody will follow that calendar.

5.I wonder how amusing the Mayans would find us if they were still alive now….
A lot of Mayans still alive and they will see that their ancestor's calendars is accurate.

The solar flare theory from scientists is just a hypothesis, but Gods never make any hypothesis or tell any lie, though they hardly tell anything straight forwards.
But scientist always tell everything straight forwards.
If you don't believe that Mayan was one of the messengers of Gods, please tell me how could Mayan predict many astrological events accurately without any device or math knowledge?

I didn't inform anyone that Gods will destroy this planet in 2012. But I did inform that if we don't accept viral infection, we are forcing Gods to used another method which is much more severe. Gods must reduce the population because we destroy the equilibrium of the world for the sake of our specie. The same as dinosaur did million years ago.
And I hardly watch any TV, I don't have any TV for more than 10 years. I only listen to radio.

I have never been brainwashed by anyone or any religion, only Gods can brainwash me.

Lord Aganus
12-21-2010, 08:44 AM

Title of the thread? Maybe I'll search once it's approved.
I'd posted again "Ascension 2012". If it's canceled again I should not post here anymore.
I did scare them, I know.

Here UR;
If you watch Youtube you can find about a hundred videos of Ascension 2012. Though I had watched a few of them, I guarantee that you won't find any video match the following truths. In my opinion there are only two types of ascensions;
1. Ascension to live in the Divine matrix, There's a lot of people who want to live with their Gods even if they don't know the truth of Gods. If you are the person who enjoy living among spiritual person such as monk, priest, saint, yogi etc., it's not a bad idea to live in Divine matrix. To stay in God's matrix, your Ajna must be opened.
Ajna is not chakra as publicly understood, but a gateway to other matrix. That's one of the reason why divine can go anywhere easily.
Ajna must be opened by 7 Gods only. The most common sign of Ajna opening that every one must experienced is the feeling of strong wind against Ajna area for a few seconds during the meditation. Once Ajna is opened it will never be closed.

2. Ascension to live in another matrix with different gravity. This is mostly discussed among quantum scientists not among spiritual person. It's true that the new dimension must have more gravity than ours. Egyptian built pyramids successfully not by any magic, but the gravity during that period is much lower than ours!
The place for the new creature is the new planet which had already been formed completely in another galaxy which is very far away from here (20,000 LH?). Since there must be some modification of DNA for the new gravity condition, the most important sign for those who are qualified is the regular non-pathogenic tinnitus in any ear or both. The lucky person who is selected will be happy to live in the new beautiful nature with other nice people. No war, no hatred, racism, apparition system, religion etc. is available there. The selection is not based on religion, belief, IQ, social status, skin color etc. but on what you have done to others.

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-21-2010, 08:46 AM
^ I believe I read the thread and replied to it there.

Abdul-Raouf
12-21-2010, 10:21 AM
LordAgnus:

Any comment on year 2154? Any vision/dream about mother goddess Eywa? Is she in your list ?

If you had watched Avatar she should be in your list ... u forgot and missed her???

sister herb
12-21-2010, 02:59 PM
Dinosaurs? What sin they had made when need to destroy them?

^o)

SafaAuditore
12-21-2010, 06:23 PM
1. The biggest evidence of 2012 is not the “Mayan Calender Ends at that Date” but the alignment of all 9 planets in our solar system will be within one straight line, chance is 1 in 600,000 years.

2. The Mayan Calender didn’t intentionally end at that date!
Do you mean Mayans were killed by Spanish just a few days after they had finished the calendars of 2012? If yes, please give me some reason.

3. The Spanish came in and killed them! 99.999% of their stuff was destroyed!
So why didn't they destroy those calendars? Is it because Spanish is a calendar-lover! or Gods want those calendars to survive? As I mentioned before, Gods can edit our recent memory, probably millions of people at a time!. In my opinion Gods made the calendars invisible to Spanish. Once they couldn't see, they couldn't destroy. That's why the most precious work of Mayan is still survived.
Another example of editing memory; A lot of people forget something when they are on journey and they don't realize that is divine's performance (demigod, deva, archangel can also edit our recent memory but less powerful than Gods). Some years ago a cellist in New York forgot a Strad cello in the taxi. How could he forget that big case which laid beside him, if divine didn't erase his image of cello case from his memory?

Gods have preserved "The Gospel of Judas, 1700 years old" discovered by Egyptian, for christian. And those unemployed cool-blood men in Vatican are now afraid that gospel contains some truth against their bible.
Gods have preserved "Buddist bible, 2000 years old" discovered by Norway soldier in Afghanistan, for buddist. And those never-employed hairless men in Bangkok are now afraid that bible has some truth against their bible.
And in the near future you will find that Gods have preserved "........."

4. What if we Americans were to write a calendar and we decided to make it end at May 12, 2050.
If American will make such a calendar, they must provide some important reasons for people to stupidly banging heads against each other. Otherwise nobody will follow that calendar.

5.I wonder how amusing the Mayans would find us if they were still alive now….
A lot of Mayans still alive and they will see that their ancestor's calendars is accurate.

The solar flare theory from scientists is just a hypothesis, but Gods never make any hypothesis or tell any lie, though they hardly tell anything straight forwards.
But scientist always tell everything straight forwards.
If you don't believe that Mayan was one of the messengers of Gods, please tell me how could Mayan predict many astrological events accurately without any device or math knowledge?

I didn't inform anyone that Gods will destroy this planet in 2012. But I did inform that if we don't accept viral infection, we are forcing Gods to used another method which is much more severe. Gods must reduce the population because we destroy the equilibrium of the world for the sake of our specie. The same as dinosaur did million years ago.
And I hardly watch any TV, I don't have any TV for more than 10 years. I only listen to radio.

I have never been brainwashed by anyone or any religion, only Gods can brainwash me.
You're weird.

Muezzin
12-21-2010, 06:38 PM
Ordinarily, I'd close this thread, but it's so dang hilarious it's earned a temporary pass until its own particular Judgment Day.

Dagless
12-21-2010, 07:15 PM
I don't think it's nice that Muslims are laughing at others beliefs. Shouldn't we try to help those who are misled?
It would be better if we just went through what is written and pointed out the holes. I'll start with a few:

1) Nasa says the planets will not align in 2012 (not that there is anything to fear if they do).
2) We currently only recognise 8 planets.
3) The Mayans didn't even know how many planets there were.

When food concerns are addressed maybe it'll be disease killing us most. Once that's gone maybe road accidents will be the biggest killer. Saying once something is gone something else will take it's place is hardly revolutionary. Where are the new things? The new message which religions always advertise.

SafaAuditore
12-21-2010, 07:20 PM
you know the planets alligned like two decades ago and evvveryone was panicking that it was the end of the world (just like they are now...without learning from their mistakes) and they didddd allign and NOTHING happened! They were worried that the gravitational force of other planets would be sooooo powerful they'd crush the earth...Nope. The gravitational forces of the planets against the earth isn't gonna do nothing but mayyyyybe make a snowflake go the other direction.

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-22-2010, 03:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Ordinarily, I'd close this thread, but it's so dang hilarious it's earned a temporary pass until its own particular Judgment Day.
And I was here wondering why this thread is still open.

Lord Aganus
01-14-2011, 09:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Dinosaurs? What sin they had made when need to destroy them?

^o)
They killed all other smaller animals.

Lord Aganus
01-14-2011, 09:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf
LordAgnus:

Any comment on year 2154? Any vision/dream about mother goddess Eywa? Is she in your list ?

If you had watched Avatar she should be in your list ... u forgot and missed her???
Gods did create planets, but it doesn't mean they created the Universe. In fact they are a part of some galaxy, probably not our galaxy. So it is possible that there are another planets which many kinds of living form.
Our Gods are not the only creators in the Universe. There are more than one set of creators in the Universe. As different Gods have different ability, they created different living form from different concept and ability. And those Gods don't make a lot of variations (genetic variations) as our God, as you can see the appearance of that alien. They don't have any hair, and a good bony structure as our creator had done. And some may have high technology more than us. That's why they can find us, but we can't find them. Whereas some may be in their primitive peroid as we had already passed.
And our God is also the greatest producer in the Universe. Because all of us are just the actor, actress and actoress in this super mega stage.

Lord Aganus
01-14-2011, 10:00 AM

And I was here wondering why this thread is still open.
Gods are not excellent at creating any accident, but they are also excellent at editing any kind of digital data!

Is this Gods' will to preserve this topic?
Should you accept that I am the last saviour?

Lord Aganus
01-14-2011, 10:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
I don't think it's nice that Muslims are laughing at others beliefs. Shouldn't we try to help those who are misled?
It would be better if we just went through what is written and pointed out the holes. I'll start with a few:

1) Nasa says the planets will not align in 2012 (not that there is anything to fear if they do).
2) We currently only recognise 8 planets.
3) The Mayans didn't even know how many planets there were.

When food concerns are addressed maybe it'll be disease killing us most. Once that's gone maybe road accidents will be the biggest killer. Saying once something is gone something else will take it's place is hardly revolutionary. Where are the new things? The new message which religions always advertise.
Are you sure?

api.ning.com/files/WA7dI9PkWcWpzxR*0CuvZ1AiuIKoTlik9IpN2axl0RAbeB7gcF GUCpfcQuGc6k1293dRYo0xwTea5G7sFmlUuCHhJAIHyFXa/Panel6SolarSystem.jpg

Ramadhan
01-14-2011, 10:13 AM
They killed all other smaller animals.
uuuhh..... scaaaaarryyyyy.....

(i dont know why im contributing to the continuation of this thread, but as someone said earlier, it's darng hillarious)

Dagless
01-14-2011, 11:18 AM
edit: please delete.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!