/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Certainly, you shall have no authority over My slaves

Amat Allah
11-04-2010, 12:32 PM
:bism:

"And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: "I am going to create a man (Adam) from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud. (28) "So, when I have fashioned him completely and breathed into him (Adam) the soul which I created for him, then fall (you) down prostrating yourselves unto him." (29) So, the angels prostrated themselves, all of them together. (30) Except Iblis (Satan), - he refused to be among the prostrators. (31) (Allah) said: "O Iblis (Satan)! What is your reason for not being among the prostrators?" (32) [Iblis (Satan)] said: "I am not the one to prostrate myself to a human being, whom You created from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud." (33) (Allah) said: "Then, get out from here, for verily, you are Rajim (an outcast or a cursed one)." [Tafsir At-Tabari] (34) "And verily, the curse shall be upon you till the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)." (35) [Iblis (Satan)] said: "O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day they (the dead) will be resurrected." (36) Allah said: "Then, verily, you are of those reprieved, (37) "Till the Day of the time appointed." (38) [Iblis (Satan)] said: "O my Lord! Because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all. (39) "Except Your chosen, (guided) slaves among them." (40) (Allah) said: "This is the Way which will lead straight to Me." (41) "Certainly, you shall have no authority over My slaves, except those who follow you of the Ghawin (Mushrikun and those who go astray, criminals, polytheists, and evil-doers, etc.). (42) "And surely, Hell is the promised place for them all. (43) "It (Hell) has seven gates, for each of those gates is a (special) class (of sinners) assigned. (44) "Truly! The Muttaqun (pious and righteous persons - see V. 2:2) will be amidst Gardens and water-springs (Paradise). (45) "(It will be said to them): 'Enter therein (Paradise), in peace and security.' (46) "And We shall remove from their breasts any sense of injury (that they may have), (So they will be like) brothers facing each other on thrones. (47) "No sense of fatigue shall touch them, nor shall they (ever) be asked to leave it." (48) Declare (O Muhammad SAW) unto My slaves, that truly, I am the Oft-Forgiving, the Most-Merciful. (49) And that My Torment is indeed the most painful torment. (50)"

Surat Al Hijer

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!