/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam

abdun
11-04-2010, 03:51 PM
Salaam,

my name is Abdun Nur, I have a website where I write on various topics, and post essays I find interesting written by others, I am a follower of the Qur'an alone, but have nothing to do with the 19 followers, not that I have anything against them, I just find it irrelevant.

I'm based in the UK, married and an indigenous Englishman, I look forward to chatting with anyone who wish, thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misz_Muslimah
11-04-2010, 05:24 PM
Wa alaykum salam,
Welcome to the forum..

PouringRain
11-04-2010, 10:17 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Ramadhan
11-05-2010, 03:03 AM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum and hope you have an enjoyable and beneficial stay.

I went to your site and find it ummm.... "interesting" for lack of better word ...

May Allah SWT guide all of us to the straight path. amiin.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
11-05-2010, 03:13 AM
As a way of life, Islaam is perfect and complete. However, such are the times that we live in, that some of the liberal elite from the Muslims choose to deny aspects of Islaam to suit their own desires. It is even more sad, that many choose to deny the Sunnah in particular. However this is clearly wrong, as the saying of the Prophet indicates: “I have been given the Qur'aan and something similar to it besides it. Yet a time will come when a man leaning on his couch will say ‘follow the Qur'aan only; what you find in it permissible, take as permissible, and what you find as forbidden, take as forbidden’. But verily what the Messenger of Allaah has forbidden is like what Allaah has forbidden”[1]. The words of the Arabian Prophet ring truthfully in our ears again. Today there are a group of people in Pakistan called the Pervezies who say exactly as the Prophet foretold. They firmly insist that the Qur'aan is the only source of law to be followed. Thus, they neither consider the Sunnah a source of law, nor a regulation of our daily affairs. This has led to many Muslim scholars declaring (and rightly so) that the Pervezies are not Muslims. So…

http://islaamnet.com/whatissunnah.html

sob7an Allah.. so many misguided individuals out there.. I hope that your coming here is a sign that you desire to correct the error of your ways!

Rafeeq
11-10-2010, 07:00 AM
Welcome to the forum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!