/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dream interpretation in Islam

S.Belle
11-04-2010, 07:56 PM
does anyone know where i could get my dream interpreted but of course by islamic guidelines. I cant seem to find a site that provides this and I know of dreams being interpreted by reading hadiths about some of the companions getting their dreams interpreted by Prophet (pbuh). I really want to know if this reaccuring thing that keeps happening in my dreams means anything.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
11-09-2010, 05:41 PM
bumpity bump bump bump
anyone??

GuestFellow
11-09-2010, 05:57 PM
:sl:

Dream Interpretation

^ I found this useful.

S.Belle
11-09-2010, 06:12 PM
^Jazakallah Khair

this is going to sound strange... but does it say anything about teeth (in dreams) interpretations according to Quran or Sunnah?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
أحمد
11-09-2010, 06:48 PM

Ibn Seerin's Dictionary of Dreams: http://www.islamicgoodsdirect.co.uk/...kili-book.html

I think there maybe a downloadable version available.

:wa:

أحمد
11-09-2010, 07:08 PM

Ibn Seerin's Dictionary of Dreams: Teeth.

S.Belle
11-09-2010, 07:14 PM
Jazakallah Khair
wow thanks this actually makes sense
may Allah (swt) bless you

Muslim Woman
11-11-2010, 08:15 AM
Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Waheed

Ibn Seerin's Dictionary of Dreams: I think there maybe a downloadable version available.

anyone has the link ??

caadam
11-11-2010, 08:27 AM
I found a Muslim Website with dream interpretation, but it's not as good as the above post. ;D The site I found didn't even have a result for teeth, so... yeah. Interesting, dreams are.

أحمد
11-11-2010, 01:44 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam

anyone has the link ??
I'll upload the ebook soon :inshallah

أحمد
11-11-2010, 07:03 PM

Download for "Ibn Seerin's Dictionary of Dreams"

Filename : Ibn Seerin's Dictionary of Dreams.pdf
MD5 : a8a8a1f9bd429e4c16b9e85d4a84f8e4
SHA1 : 8936fe01b7a30ca1264f9ed410600b4b4a357ce0
CRC32 : 55447d91
Download
File Size : 10,844,024 (10.3MB)

Insecured soul
11-11-2010, 07:14 PM
listen to the lecture by imaam anwar awlaki on dream interpretation, u can find it at kalamullah or hoor al ayn website.

أحمد
11-11-2010, 07:32 PM

A man wanted to go for Hajj; he decided to perform the Istikharah to find out if he'll live long enough.

Results of his Istikharah: "5"

Five years? Five months? Five weeks? Five days?

As time passed, he became more an more worried about this number five. One day he met a wise man, who was well educated and known for interpreting dreams. He told the wise man his problem, to which the wise man smiled and replied "isn't it obvious?". The troubled man was still confused; what could be so obvious and yet so confusing? Seeing the confusion on his face; the wise man explained, "there are five things of which you have no knowledge, until they have come to pass..."

(31:34) Indeed, Allah [alone] has knowledge of the Hour and sends down the rain and knows what is in the wombs. And no soul perceives what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul perceives in what land it will die. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

The short story is an account, which took place between a wise man (Muhammad ibn Seerin) and a man who dreamt of five (Malik bin Anas).

Muslim Woman
11-12-2010, 01:13 AM
Salaam

Download

thanks for the link but it says :

There was an error processing your request. The error message is:

Permission denied!

أحمد
11-12-2010, 01:28 AM

Salaam

thanks for the link but it says :

There was an error processing your request. The error message is:

Permission denied!
I'll upload it through a different site :inshallah; wait a few minutes.

Muslim Woman
11-12-2010, 01:32 AM
Salam bro

take ur time , there is no hurry . Thanks .

أحمد
11-12-2010, 01:47 AM

New download link.

Right-click, save as, and save.

Yanal
11-12-2010, 06:25 AM

I would suggest go to your local Imam or scholar with the dream,thats the best option,insha'Allaah.

أحمد
11-12-2010, 04:06 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal

I would suggest go to your local Imam or scholar with the dream,thats the best option,insha'Allaah.
Its not always the best opinion, but in many cases; it maybe the easier option. Many of our local "Imams" are uneducated people, who can just about read the Quran. The rest of their "knowledge" is guess work. This may not be the case in other places, but its a major problem in much of the UK.

Unlike these uneducated "imams", Muhammad ibn Seerin was a Taabi'ii; he was born during the Khilafah of Uthman (RA), and was well known for his knowledge on dream interpretation.

Muslim Woman
11-12-2010, 05:17 PM
Salaam bro

the book is available in MS word ?

It's hard to read pdf file.

أحمد
11-12-2010, 05:40 PM

Salaam bro

the book is available in MS word ?

It's hard to read pdf file.
As the closest to original digital form of this book is in image files; the optimal option to allow text search facility and easy of reading, was to compile a pdf document. The raw image files were available to download from the internet; I didn't scan the book myself.

Placing over 500 pages of scanned images in Microsoft Word; would result to a very large word document. That is neither practical for sharing; as I don't have enough storage on my old free webspace, nor the right permissions on public share at drivehq (as the permission error states). Furthermore, a word file of 1GB is very processor hungry compared to a 10MB compressed portable document format, which is also usable on other operating systems; requiring only a free PDF Reader.

Putting together all the factors; I don't think I can create a word document for it myself.

The text quality is as good as I found available; the real text is underlayed behind the image itself, which is the visible portion of the document. When you're reading, you can see the OCR'ed text, you only see the image above it. The reason I didn't replace the image with text altogether is that OCR isn't always accurate; correcting OCR errors would result in a very long delay (at least of a few months), before I could get anywhere near uploading the document. Although the reading quality would be real text, and there wouldn't be need of any compression; its very time consuming.

If I get enough time in future; I'll replace the images with correct OCRs :inshallah

Muslim Woman
11-16-2010, 01:31 AM
Salaam

if anyone wants to know meaning of dreams ,
Please contact Shaykh (Mufti) Zubair Dudha on:

http://www.islamictarbiyah.com/

OR email him on info@islamictarbiyah.com

OR call him on the number listed on the site during weekdays 17:00-19:00

source :Eurosunni forum

أحمد
11-16-2010, 05:48 PM

Download

Alternative mirrors for download.

Mirror 1: http://hotfile.com/dl/82976843/54d25...reams.pdf.html
Mirror 2: http://rapidshare.com/files/43123513..._of_Dreams.pdf

جوري
11-16-2010, 06:36 PM
^^ just what I needed Jazaka Allah khyran..

:w:

nafiisha
04-11-2011, 07:24 AM
Asalamualaikum. I would like to have the interpretation of my dream. I did istehara so that Alaah may guide me to the right path(i did it to know if i will succeed with a guy). I dreamed that i put my white marrital dress but i did not see the guy and i saw a black car in front of me. The second day i dreamed again that i wore a white dress again and in my dream my brother told me :'did you get your two papers, if you dont get them you cannot marry and i replied in th dream i am searching for them.' In this dream also i saw a car which was of coffee colour. COuld someone kindly interprets it for me. Thanks.

Muslim Woman
04-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Salaam sis ,

it's better if u ask the Mufti .

Shaykh (Mufti) Zubair Dudha on:

http://www.islamictarbiyah.com/

OR email him on info@islamictarbiyah.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!