/* */

PDA

View Full Version : tomorrow - questions

serena77
11-06-2010, 11:08 PM
hi yall
tomorrow... i have heard there will be a scholar at a local (30 miles away) .... and i've been told i should be able to get a chance to talk to him....

i have no idea what to say what if any protocols i should follow.. i'm very afraid i'll get there and freak out. Not because i'm not sincere .... but.... that doesn't change my level of fear....

maybe that sounds stupid ... especially to those familar w/ speaking to scholars... and i don't know anything about him other than what i've said. I'm excited... i'm terrified.... you know like i'm worried my car will break down 5 miles from the place i've never even been to the town this is in.... and i'm not telling my family i'm doing this.... but
any feedback..... thanks in advance
Salaam to all
Serena

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslimman
11-07-2010, 08:18 PM
Hi sis Serena
In Islam, there's a certain prayer for such situations. To sum it up for you, you can pray to God that if this or that is good for you, then may God make it easy for you, and if it is not good for you, then may God make it easy not for you. Very simple :)
I have seen this prayer is veeeeeeeeery useful in many situations. :)
It is called Istikharah (seeking proper guidance) prayer :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!