/* */

PDA

View Full Version : suret al baqarah

جوري
11-08-2010, 01:49 PM
:sl:

I used to have this website well this one:
http://alihssen.com/fr/Saint-Coran/5...ate_Al-Baqarah

when I wake up I'd refresh it would automatically play suret al-baqarah and I don't have to worry about it.. I don't like to use my ITUNES on the account that when I leave for work I don't want it playing needlessly when no one is there to listen.. now for some reason the above site mal-functioned today and I just ran a futile search through google.. could someone kindly find me an equivalent website that will play the entire of suret al-baqarah automatically and stop when I it is over without unnecessary downloads etc.

Jazakoum Allah khyran..

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-08-2010, 02:08 PM
al7mdlillah I found one.. used a different search engine that seems to have done the trick:

http://www.a2youth.com/audio/mishary_rashid_al-afasy/

enjoy for those of you who like to do the same..

:w:

Hayaa
11-09-2010, 04:26 AM
:sl: There's also www.quranexplorer.com :thumbs_up

Tyrion
11-09-2010, 07:04 AM
^ Hm... Your avatars... I'm loving the contrast. :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
11-09-2010, 01:46 PM
That is because I found sis Hayaa her avy :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!