/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Al Salaam U Alaikum

tableeg
11-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Al Salaam U Alaikum
I am new to the Islamic Board forum. This is my first posting. I am happy to be here.

I hope I could be beneficial and also good student. Please foregive me if my language is not clear as I am an Arab muslim

Salaam to all and thanks to Allah who guided us to the straight way.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
11-08-2010, 06:09 PM
Walaykum Salam
Marhaban hope you enjoy it here

PouringRain
11-08-2010, 06:42 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Asiyah3
11-08-2010, 08:55 PM
:wa:

Welcome, hope you have a nice and beneficial stay insha'Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tango92
11-08-2010, 09:51 PM
peace be upon thee

wa alaycum salaam

Inshallah we will all benefit from each other

Ramadhan
11-09-2010, 09:15 AM

Welcome to the forum!

May you have an enjoyable and beneficial stay!

Rafeeq
11-09-2010, 10:03 AM
And welcome to the forum.

No problem with language, sure brothers and sisters here on this forum will help you improve your language/drafting skills.

Amat Allah
11-09-2010, 11:20 AM
:bism:

Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Wellcome my respected and noble brother to IB forum as a new precious and dear member of our family...

please, enjoy your stay...

May Allah be pleased with you and reward you with the best always and forever Ameeeeeen

tigerkhan
11-09-2010, 11:33 AM
:sl:
welcom bro...and dont worry, atleast u are not only with weak english. me too. lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!