/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islam Channel censured by Ofcom

GuestFellow
11-08-2010, 11:28 PM
:sl:

Programmes on the London-based broadcaster had advocated marital rape and violence against women

Please share your views.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
11-12-2010, 12:36 PM
:bump:

I almost forgot that I even posted this topic.

I'm not sure if I heard of the Quilliam thinktank group, the name does ring a bell. I listened to Nazreen Nawaz from Hizb ut Tahrir and I am pretty certain what she said has been taken out of context. In addition, there have been false allegations against Hizb Ut Tahrir, so I am not surprised that Nazreen Nawaz has been targeted.

Perseveranze
11-12-2010, 04:14 PM
Never really watched Islam Channel, mainly watch Peace TV because it has alot of talks.

aamirsaab
11-12-2010, 06:05 PM
I read about this yesterday (msn.com ftw!).

Haven't seen the part they are actually talking about; it's possibly been taken out of context.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sebil
11-14-2010, 01:37 PM
Islam Chanel is good source for islam multimedia

sebil
11-14-2010, 01:38 PM
The best thing on Islam Chanel are Nasheed and good source of Lectures !

sebil
11-14-2010, 01:40 PM
Islam Chanel

aadil77
11-14-2010, 04:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ProfessorSunday
:bump:

I almost forgot that I even posted this topic.

I'm not sure if I heard of the Quilliam thinktank group, the name does ring a bell. I listened to Nazreen Nawaz from Hizb ut Tahrir and I am pretty certain what she said has been taken out of context. In addition, there have been false allegations against Hizb Ut Tahrir, so I am not surprised that Nazreen Nawaz has been targeted.
Quilliam foundation are traitors to muslims, they are on govt payroll and exist only to critisise other muslims

they are the sort of people who would change their muslim names just so english people can pronounce them better

GuestFellow
11-14-2010, 05:05 PM
^

I just did research on them. They reject the Hadiths...

Uthman
11-15-2010, 08:47 PM
Islam Channel to appeal against Ofcom ruling

GuestFellow
11-16-2010, 07:34 PM

Thank you brother Uthman for the update.

"This entire episode should set alarm bells ringing inside Westminster, for it is the government which has been responsible for the bulk of the funding of the Quillam Foundation out of scarce taxpayers' money and during a time of fiscal uncertainty," Islam Channel added.
I find this disturbing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!