/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If WORLD WAR 3 broke out, what would you do?

_PakistaN_
11-10-2010, 06:53 AM
Click the link below to find out... and post your final score here aswell ;)

http://www.gotoquiz.com/if_ww3_broke...t_would_you_do

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rafeeq
11-10-2010, 07:42 AM
70% (it is rediculas, anyway)

_PakistaN_
11-10-2010, 08:01 AM
LOL its supposed to be for fun anyways

Muezzin
11-10-2010, 10:08 AM
In terms of your health and injuries you are 71% okay. You played your moves smart and made it out of War Zone safely. You rescued most of your family and friends.

My health is at 71%? If you get enough points do you get a 1up?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Raaina
11-10-2010, 10:30 AM
77% ok

23% of me is doomed!

Ramadhan
11-10-2010, 10:33 AM
68%

In terms of your health and injuries you are 68% okay.

You played your moves smart and made it out of War Zone safely. You rescued most of your family and friends.

Tilmeez
11-10-2010, 10:57 AM
In terms of your health and injuries you are 3% okay.

You were too much of a coward and should stick to playing Call of Duty. You died before the war even started.
3%?! I am dead! imsad

Tilmeez
11-10-2010, 11:06 AM
^ Some people have too much time on hands for posting for someone else :X

actual score is:

In terms of your health and injuries you are 77% okay.
You played your moves smart and made it out of War Zone safely. You rescued most of your family and friends.

Woodrow
11-10-2010, 11:30 AM
Not a single question had any choice as to what I would actually do. I got 52% I guess the quiz was not meant for people living in rural North Dakota.

Woodrow
11-10-2010, 01:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ya7ya
^Would like to know your actual answers to those Questions :X
You just had to ask

GuestFellow
11-10-2010, 02:02 PM
:sl:

In terms of your health and injuries you are 70% okay.

In real life, I'd probably have 1% chance of survival. I'm too clumsy... X_X

أحمد
11-10-2010, 02:42 PM

In terms of your health and injuries you are 92% okay.
You are a brave warrior and deserve the Medal of Honour. Your braveness and careness for others got you out without a scratch.
If WW3 broke out, what would you do?
Take More Quizzes

Quite unrealistic, and many missing options.

:wa:

sister herb
11-10-2010, 03:01 PM
In terms of your health and injuries you are 44% okay.

imsad Do you think that going to cry in a corner or hiding behind couch weren´t good ideas?

Muhaba
11-10-2010, 04:24 PM
quizes such as this are not necessarily realistic, since we tend to select what we think we might do in that situation, but that doesn't mean we will really do that. i didn't choose what i would normally choose but what i think would be what i'd most likely do under such circumstances and i got:

In terms of your health and injuries you are 52% okay.

You almost got hit with some bullets, but luckily you survived. Although most of your family and friends are still left behind.

Hayaa
11-10-2010, 06:12 PM
66% for me. :\
@ Uncle Woodrow, we had the same answers except for a few!

جوري
11-10-2010, 06:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
If WORLD WAR 3 broke out, what would you do?

I'd be be grateful I am a Muslim and stock up on ammo.. I think we are all ready for a world war three.. the mere fact that we fast is already a large portion of the battle won.. the rest is an intelligent thought and not just bang bang but it helps to be ready for that too...

:w:

_PakistaN_
11-10-2010, 07:19 PM
lol guys i know the options aren't 100% but I tried to make it funny!!!!

serena77
11-11-2010, 12:48 AM
In terms of your health and injuries you are 61% okay.

You almost got hit with some bullets, but luckily you survived. Although most of your family and friends are still left behind.--------

all that said the number of unknowns .... is incredible... almost more interesting to think about than the quiz in my opinion.
Serena

Samiun
11-11-2010, 11:40 AM
:sl:, the quiz maker is totally biased against Canada

Woodrow
11-11-2010, 01:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ya7ya
^Thanks for that uncle... but I asked for your 'actual' replies that weren't there in the options.

:

The choice I would have chosen for all of them,if it had been available would be:

Move all innocent non-combatants out of harms way.

GuestFellow
11-11-2010, 01:57 PM
^ :sl:

I'm curious, did you service in the military?

Woodrow
11-11-2010, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ProfessorSunday
^ :sl:

I'm curious, did you service in the military?
Yes 7 years on active duty 3 years as a combat pilot in Vietnam, 4 years in the enlisted ranks. I did serve in combat against the Viet Cong. Sadly I know all to well the pain of accidentally harming non-combatant innocents.

Beardo
11-11-2010, 03:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Yes 7 years on active duty 3 years as a combat pilot in Vietnam, 4 years in the enlisted ranks. I did serve in combat against the Viet Cong. Sadly I know all to well the pain of accidentally harming non-combatant innocents.
So did you actually go out into the battlefields and see those wounded people etc? Did you have your PhD at that time? Or any degree?

sister herb
11-11-2010, 03:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
The choice I would have chosen for all of them,if it had been available would be:

Move all innocent non-combatants out of harms way.
Good choise. I am innocent and still behind my couch

just in case.

Woodrow
11-11-2010, 03:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
So did you actually go out into the battlefields and see those wounded people etc? Did you have your PhD at that time? Or any degree?
At that point I only had a High School diploma and one semester of seminary. In the mid 1950s the Air Force had a pilot shortage so they reopened the Aviation Cadet Program under which a High School grad could become a commissioned pilot.

I seldom saw my targets. Most of my flying was at night and all I had was the co-ordinates of my target. I never saw the damage until a few days later when I had to evaluate the recon photographs and decide if I had to make any additional strikes and be certain I had gotten my assigned target. However, later after I got shot down by ground fire, I was no lnger able to pass the physical for flying status and went back in at an enlisted rank. Then I met many people who served on the ground and lived through Face-to-Face combat. Vietnam was hell. One strategy the Vietgong used was not to be in uniform and blend in with the civilian population. Many GIs were killed in Saigon by what became a common trap. Young Viet Cong mothers lwith a small baby would approach American soldiers, but have a hand grenade in the babies diapers. they would pull the pin on the grnade a few seconds before reaching the GIs and 10 seconds late themselve, the baby and the soldiers would be blown up. Sad part most of the Viet Cong were very young many no more than 14 years old. But, they were very well armed with Russian and Chinese weapons. Many American soldiers were killed when they hesitated at shooting a child. This was the primary reason for so many Vietnam era Soldiers now suffer from PTSD. It was not the horrors of war, but the fact the enemy was mostly children.

S.Belle
11-11-2010, 04:42 PM
In terms of your health and injuries you are 64% okay.
You almost got hit with some bullets, but luckily you survived. Although most of your family and friends are still left behind.

_PakistaN_
11-14-2010, 05:16 AM
lolz my quiz is top 10 on their list now... didn't expect it to get that big

PouringRain
11-14-2010, 06:19 AM
This quiz was geared too much for men. LOL Certainly I'd make sure I have ammo for my gun......... but I would also make sure I had plenty of other supplies. Also, when I answered the response about helping out with the war effort, my thought wasn't on ammo and guns, but was thinking about the war relief efforts females have undertaken in the past. I was ready to keep the home fires burning: planting my victory garden, helping sew necessities for the soldiers, take a job if needed, etc.

Muezzin
11-16-2010, 10:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PouringRain
This quiz was geared too much for men. LOL Certainly I'd make sure I have ammo for my gun......... but I would also make sure I had plenty of other supplies. Also, when I answered the response about helping out with the war effort, my thought wasn't on ammo and guns, but was thinking about the war relief efforts females have undertaken in the past. I was ready to keep the home fires burning: planting my victory garden, helping sew necessities for the soldiers, take a job if needed, etc.
I think the person who devised the quiz has only experienced war through the Call of Duty games.

~ Sabr ~
05-01-2012, 08:53 AM
In terms of your health and injuries you are 68% okay.

Who Am I?
05-01-2012, 03:47 PM
In terms of your health and injuries you are 73% okay. You played your moves smart and made it out of War Zone safely. You rescued most of your family and friends.

Jedi_Mindset
05-01-2012, 04:09 PM
In terms of your health and injuries you are 55% okay. You almost got hit with some bullets, but luckily you survived. Although most of your family and friends are still left behind.

what a coward i am...:hmm:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!