/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Speedflying is fun

Beardo
11-15-2010, 12:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwWLnaME0CI

That looks sooo tempted. Anyone know where you can do this in California? =/ I'd love to try it out. I'm not too fond of heights, but hey... What's life without a little risk, right?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dagless
11-15-2010, 12:55 AM
That does look cool, but maybe you should practise your paragliding first!

GuestFellow
11-15-2010, 12:55 AM
:sl:

Yes, go ahead and try it. It should be fun...I would like to do something crazy like that at least once. Why does my life feel so boring... :confused:

Just don't hurt yourself!

Maryan0
11-15-2010, 12:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwWLnaME0CI

That looks sooo tempted. Anyone know where you can do this in California? =/ I'd love to try it out. I'm not too fond of heights, but hey... What's life without a little risk, right?
That looks so cool. How do they manage not to hit the trees:hmm:
I looked up "speedflying california" and there were a number of links I dont know if they would be of benefit, alot of them were talking about fatalities.:skeleton:
Salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
11-15-2010, 01:52 AM
I am sorry but that isn't for me.. the sort of thing I'd do upon entering paradise perhaps but I am so painfully aware of my mortality..

CosmicPathos
11-15-2010, 02:03 AM
it certainly looks fun but I wont do it as I dont want to damage my organs especially eyes. I guess in paradise.

Woodrow
11-15-2010, 02:25 AM

As Brother Dagless already mentioned, master paragliding first. It really is not as easy to maneuver a parachute as those guys make it look. It takes considerable practice to get good enough to even think about speed flying. those guys are getting dangerously close to the trees and rocks. A gust of wind could easily result in a fatal accident.

Tyrion
11-15-2010, 05:45 AM
That looks soooo intense :D

But I don't think I'll be trying it any time soon... Because... Well, you know.. I don't wanna die. >__>

S.Belle
11-15-2010, 09:36 PM
that does looks fun the view is amazing....but it also looks really difficult maybe try zip lining first then gradually work your way up to the more neck breaking things?

Beardo
11-15-2010, 09:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
That looks soooo intense :D

But I don't think I'll be trying it any time soon... Because... Well, you know.. I don't wanna die. >__>
I'm sure the people you saw in the video didn't drop dead afterwards. >_<

sister herb
11-15-2010, 09:48 PM
Looks too danger hobby... :exhausted I prefer to spend my winter days inside with good book instead than this kind of activity.

~Raindrop~
11-15-2010, 10:40 PM
I can't believe some guy actually followed him with a camera :skeleton
Looks very scary indeed. :phew

aadil77
11-15-2010, 11:03 PM
skydiving over that anyday

Ansariyah
11-16-2010, 12:01 AM
I'd Love to go Bungee Jumping...

Yanal
11-16-2010, 03:11 AM

I have acrophobia,no thanks.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!