/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jinns in Water

Hayaa
11-15-2010, 05:39 AM
:sl:

H2O
I HAVE BEEN RECENTLY INFORMED THAT EVERYONE SHOULD SAY A DUA BEFORE DRINKING WATER

SINCE IN WATER RESIDE THREE JINNS,

TWO HYDRO JINNS AND ONE OXY JINN.

:lol: received this in my email today!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
11-15-2010, 05:48 AM

I don't get it...

Sorry my brain is not functioning properly today...

Hayaa
11-15-2010, 06:11 AM
:haha: I thought it was pretty self explanatory.

1. Water is composed of 2hydrogen atoms + 1 oxygen atom

2. 'gen' sounds like "jinn"

3. I think I just killed the joke! :D

:w:

Woodrow
11-15-2010, 06:13 PM
It is not nice to wake an old man up with a joke like that.****************************** Hydro-Jinns, Oxy-Jinns ---------GROANNNNNNNNN

I hope you don't find any of the elephant jokes from the 1950s

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
11-15-2010, 06:35 PM

Oh I understand now.

Abdul-Raouf
11-15-2010, 06:42 PM
:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:
:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg: OMG

جوري
11-15-2010, 06:58 PM
:haha: that was a funny funny -- even jinn need a little something something to put their fire out..
man I hadn't thought of jinn since I was a little girl or when I travel to the middle east.. why are folks so obsessed with angels and jinn? I wonder if they are equally obsessed with us? curious..

Hayaa
11-15-2010, 11:15 PM
^^ Maybe they are.. why else would they possess humans? :skeleton:

جوري
11-15-2010, 11:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hayaa
^^ Maybe they are.. why else would they possess humans?

because they have too much free time on their hand and no nintendo wii to play with, and apparently can extend their schooling over a few centuries due to their prolonged life span so they occupy or are occupied by humans for fun and to pass the time.. but what is our excuse? ;D

Güven
11-15-2010, 11:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

because they have too much free time on their hand and no nintendo wii to play with, and apparently can extend their schooling over a few centuries due to their prolonged life span so they occupy or are occupied by humans for fun and to pass the time.. but what is our excuse? ;D

how do you know they don't have nintendo wii or playstation? Maybe they have like ultra high advanced futuristic virtual gaming consoles. or Maybe they have everything 30D instead of 3D. Maybe they have advanced technology to travel other galaxies and spend time with aliens. or whatever. :p

Woodrow
11-16-2010, 01:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
:haha: that was a funny funny -- even jinn need a little something something to put their fire out..
man I hadn't thought of jinn since I was a little girl or when I travel to the middle east.. why are folks so obsessed with angels and jinn? I wonder if they are equally obsessed with us? curious..

Now you got me wondering. I wondering if Jinn ever have any fear of getting possessed by a Human?

جوري
11-16-2010, 01:25 AM
no one likes anyone in their personal space..:haha: also from reading they have low intelligence I doubt they've nintendo--they come play with ours...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!