/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Judging those people who are trying their best to find their perfect soulmate

syilla
11-15-2010, 08:39 AM
Assallamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh...

Referring to the above subject...i just think its unfair to judge those people who is trying ways...to find their soul mate.

At first me too...kinda think its weird to advertise yourself to find a soulmate(some maybe doing it in a unislamic ways...but still who are we to judge) but it happened to my best friend. She is a divorcee..and really would like to get married to find someone to take care of her...after a long period striving hard to survive and taking care of her children all by herself.

I never been in a the worst situation like her...feeling lonely, trying hard to survive with less money, feeling envy when friends have someone to laugh and talk or accompany them and etc... maybe i'm still young( well...i'm not hehehe...just feel like it) or maybe i never been through continuous hardship that makes me desperately trying to find a soul mate. Alhamdullilah...only to Allah i return.

Islamic or not their ways of trying to find soul mate...is not for us to judge..but only for us to advise and try to help them as much as we could.

We have not been tested like them...so what happened if we are in their shoes?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-15-2010, 07:04 PM
you're a very sweet and sensitive sister and that is why you feel the pain and empathize for your friend.. insha'Allah, Allah swt will grant her a soul-mate who will fill her life with joy and companionship.. People judge because they deem it desperate and because well they never feel desperation I suppose? I don't know why folks do what they do. Advertising isn't personally my cup of tea but for centuries people have been happy being brought together by a third party, whether it is other people, matchmakers or now a days websites with questionnaires .. I don't know if that is the best way to find a soul-mate but I don't think there is a fool proof way to find a soul-mate. .. in the beginning and in the end it is kismet!

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

mwaraitch
11-15-2010, 09:28 PM
There are few matrimonial sites one can look in to.

syilla
11-16-2010, 05:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
you're a very sweet and sensitive sister and that is why you feel the pain and empathize for your friend.. insha'Allah, Allah swt will grant her a soul-mate who will fill her life with joy and companionship.. People judge because they deem it desperate and because well they never feel desperation I suppose? I don't know why folks do what they do. Advertising isn't personally my cup of tea but for centuries people have been happy being brought together by a third party, whether it is other people, matchmakers or now a days websites with questionnaires .. I don't know if that is the best way to find a soul-mate but I don't think there is a fool proof way to find a soul-mate. .. in the beginning and in the end it is kismet!

and Allah swt knows best

:w:
salams ukhtiii missingg you tonnssss....i wanted to post something to you...hehehe...i'll ask again from u later hehehehehe...

hhehehehe...anyway tq so much for the reply... i thought no one would reply this out of the blue babbling of mind...oh well...you did hehehehe mwahs mwahs tq :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
11-16-2010, 05:32 AM
yeah..true...but so scarry those places hehehe

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!