/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Inspiration verses from Quran to work hard

jimbo123
11-15-2010, 09:53 AM
I was wondering if there are any verses in Quran that can inspire someone to work hard in life. Something that can be directed to lazy people?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Raaina
11-15-2010, 10:03 AM
Asalaam alaykum Brother,

I found this verse:

- Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted, decreed a good life in this world for the one who follows the path of success, He said (interpretation of the meaning):

“Whoever works righteousness — whether male or female — while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter)”" (Surah an-Nahl, ayah 97)

Taken from: Islam Q and A

jimbo123
11-15-2010, 10:54 AM
Jazakallah that's a good one

Doaa
12-05-2013, 11:25 AM
Alsalamo Alikom All.

This verse is not in Surat Al Haqqah;it is in Surat Al Nahl, Verse 97, please edit as appropriate

Jazak Allah Khair

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslimah bird
12-12-2013, 06:50 AM
I think op wanted to know what verse is there to motivate specific lazy people and not about doing right or wrong

greenhill
12-12-2013, 07:13 AM
Salaam,

I am not sure if there are any verses in the Qur'an specifically directed on laziness (or to motivate people to work hard). It mentions people who are lazy in performing their ibadah.

And what prevents their expenditures from being accepted from them but that they have disbelieved in Allah and in His Messenger and that they come not to prayer except while they are lazy and that they do not spend except while they are unwilling. (9:54)

Peace :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!