/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rapper Snoop Dogg joined Nation of Islam (NOI), but is this Islam?

Amat Allah
11-15-2010, 12:16 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Perseveranze
11-15-2010, 01:30 PM
That's one twisted belief. I wonder if this counts as the one of the 72 sects Muhammed(pbuh) spoke off?

Amat Allah
11-15-2010, 01:44 PM
May Allah guide them and all of us Ameeeeeeeeeeeen

S.Belle
11-15-2010, 03:01 PM
what i know of NOI is very little i read malcolm x's bio and it seems to me like its a group of african american muslims who promote black power and black ppl returning to their roots and islam..so i guess they are muslims..they follow and promote islam...but only Allah knows whats in their hearts
ive always wondered why do they call farrakhan a minister???...there are no ministers in islam..is there?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Maryan0
11-15-2010, 03:43 PM
^ While they do believe in what you mentioned like returning to their roots they also believe that Elijah Muhammed was a prophet and that white people were created by aliens to cause disaster in the world.:hmm: Those beliefs aren't Islamic. At the most basic to be a Muslim you have to believe in the Shahadah which is that you believe in one god and that the prophet Muhammed is the last prophet of god. So the NOI aren't Muslim.
*edit:They actually believe the white race was created by an evil scientist not aliens, but they do believe in mother ships and the like.
Salam

S.Belle
11-15-2010, 09:03 PM
oh my...thats quite outlandish :hmm:...aliens?
but still Allah knows whats in their hearts...

Amat Allah
11-16-2010, 12:35 AM
yep, May Allah guide them and open their hearts and eyes for the truth to leave shirk and find the right straight way to Allah Ameeeeen

Grofica
11-16-2010, 12:46 AM
dang they found me out... and i thought i had such a good disquise!!!

abu_zakariah
12-27-2010, 01:40 AM
may Allah guide these people

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!