/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Childhood haunting me

anonymous
11-17-2010, 12:27 AM
well i remember bak when i was 5 or 6we had a family friend who lived on the 11th floor where as my family lived on the 2nd floor, this family only had alot of kids all being older the youngest being at that time around 18. all i remeber is the middle daughter which was around 20 or 21 at that time would go down to the laundery which every1 shared so my mum would send me down there sometimes to pick some clothes up. i would always see here there doing laundery but like at the age of 5 or 6 she actually would touch me inappropiatly and she would kiss and touch me and since this place was always empty she would always make me get in the bak room and do all sorts of stuff to me she never did anything serious but she did alot of kissing and touching and this went on for atleast 4 or 5 years til i moved. ever since i moved it would play bak in my head and i would feel disgusted with myself and at times i feel like i shouldnt be allowed to live because i carry soo much sin with me but surely it cant be my fault, i was only 6?? ive never shared this with anybody i feel like people in my family will shun me because this is disgusting and beyond imagination, im 18 now and still cant get it out of my system.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
11-17-2010, 07:52 AM
:sl: It's not your fault at all. You should definitely not worry about the sin aspect of it. It was outside of your control.

If you feel the courage, tell your family. If they are objective, calm and understanding people, they will not shun you. Perhaps the culprit can then be brought to justice.

Amat Allah
11-17-2010, 11:51 AM
Don`t let your past ruins your life , walk forward and say: "My Lord! I seek refuge with You from the whisperings of the Shayatin (devils)."

trust me honey, this is satan whom makes you remember those ugly things to make you sad and destroy you...becareful...

many of us have an ugly past which might fill his/her heart with rage anger hatred sadness and makes us think of dark and ugly thoughts till we get trapped in loneliness and being victims of depression...and then start leaving the remembrance of Allah Qur`aan Duaa and being neglectful towards Allah and His commandments sining and living in darkness then no happiness no life but misery ,will lose the main purpose of life and it is being slaves and servants of Allah then there will be no purpose for our lives and thinking of death will be the only solution to relieves our hearts from all of this suffering (happialy, that would be the great Idea of satan) and is there peace and comfort after death for someone who killed him/her self ? think about it...

ugly past will do you no good if making it ruining your life and make you replace the rememberance of Allah with ugly negative thoughts which will drag you to places you don`t want to even know about them...

return to Allah trust Him please Him and seek his help and support and improve your relationship with your Lord cause surely, that what will benefit you in this life and in the hereafter and nothing else...

May Allah ease all the affairs and matters of your life ,give you health and wealth ,fill your heart with His rememberance, Taqwa ,Iman ,His love ,peace ,comfort and the endless happiness and satisfaction , open all the doors of goodness and success for you ,May Allah make all your dreams, hopes ,wishes and prayers come true if were good for you and all the Ummah Ameeen

Muslim Woman
11-17-2010, 12:21 PM
Salaam

it was not your fault but her's. May Allah forgives her .

Try to forget about it . Ask Allah to help u . Also , besides praying , take psychological advices if needed.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
11-18-2010, 12:58 AM
The thing is that i feel mostly disgusted because im female and she was female herself

Muslim Woman
11-18-2010, 08:27 AM
Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
The thing is that i feel mostly disgusted because im female and she was female herself

may be it's better ; otherwise u could have started hating men.

anyway, try to forget and forgive her.

Amat Allah
11-18-2010, 10:04 AM
Alhamdulillah that nothing wrong happened to you my sweet heart...Allah had protected you from her so, thank Allah and forget about her ,she is from the past she is gone and there is no use of thinking of her or remembering her, you will only destroy your self for something had ended and gone...

go ahead think of this day you are living and of your future and don`t let satan play with your head making you waste all the precious moments of your life for something useless...Aothobellah minh...

May Allah be with you my dear Ameeeeeen

tigerkhan
11-18-2010, 03:57 PM
:sl:
i had heard that there is no sin/gunnah written for one unless he become "mature/baligh, so u need not to worry. i think some girls are more sensitive/touchy in this sense, but dont worry its not a stain on u as u are just a child that time.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!