/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Holocaust survivor whose life is in danger again

GuestFellow
11-17-2010, 01:27 AM
:sl:

In the Israeli city of Safed, an 89-year-old man has been accused of treachery for welcoming Arab students. Catrina Stewart reports

It is terrible to see a survivor of the Holocaust to be threatened. This article did surprise me. The Holocaust is a very sensitive topic for many Jewish people but I never knew some Jews would go as far as to attack their own, especially a Holocaust survivor.

Moshe, 35, a music store manager, insists the issue is not one of racism, but that encouraging a large influx of Arabs into the city demonstrates a "blatant disregard" for the existing Jewish community. "Our experience of Arabs over the last 10 years is terror," he said. "Now they're saying, 'Let us be neighbours.' You don't force peace on people."
I highly doubt some of these people desire peace in the first place.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!