/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Urgent kaffarah qery :( please respond

Aishath
11-17-2010, 10:35 AM
This thread follows on from another one posted about kaffarah's as well by 'anonymous'. However, I can't post my question there.

I am also a bit confused by all the different views by different imams. I am more concerned because I have broken a fast due to masturbation and also broken a qadha fast due to intentionally eating. I am getting different view points about this. To be on the safe side, I think maybe doing a kaffarah is better? However, do I have to do a seperate kaffarah for breaking a fast by masturbation and breaking a qadha fast. From what I have been told if you break a fast due to masturbation, it only requires a qadha fast though but I am so confused now. I can do a kaffarah but if I have to do two for both occasions, that's 120 days of fasting non stop and I am not sure if I have the strength to do that all in one go right now.

Also, if it turns out there is no kafarah on you, and i f i do it anyway to be on the safe side, is this consdered as nafil/sunnat fasts?

What intention do I need to make before I do a kaffarah?

Any other views on kaffarah for breaking a qadha fast or breaking a ramadan fast due to masturbation?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
11-18-2010, 05:38 AM
:sl:
can u not get in contact with a local imam (write anonymously or get someone to ask on your behalf if you are too shy).
have you tried islamqa?

Muslim Woman
11-18-2010, 08:44 AM
Salaam

u may ask a Mufti here

http://www.euro-sunni.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!