11-17-2010, 02:12 PM
Fasten ur Seat'Belts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMgyi...x=0&playnext=1

lol

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
11-17-2010, 02:50 PM
:sl:

This guy has a master degree in communication...thanks for posting this. I needed a good laugh.

Woodrow
11-17-2010, 02:58 PM
It is 2 years before the next Presidential Election. If the Democrats remain true to form they will retain the incumbatant so you won't see much of a race among the Democrats. But for the republicans it will be a free for all with everybody who thinks he/she can beat Obama will be seeking the nomination. there will also be a lot of independents joining in along with the usual bunch trying to form a new party.

A lot of it will be a circus with a lot of the wishful wannabes being the clown act.

Ansariyah
11-17-2010, 03:23 PM
I've seen this video maybe 10 times it still leaves me in stitches...lol

INFESTATION! rofl

It's soo hard for me to just keep a straight face...everything makes me laugh the facial expressions, the tone, the breathings in between, his choice of words. What I would like to do is visit his Village :giggling:

If NOMINATED TONIGHT I WIN! TELL YOUR FRIENDS, TELL YOUR NEIGHBORS! TELL Randy Gonzalez! I’m coming both barrels, guns loaded.

In the history of the spoken word

If nominated tonight, I promise each and every person in this room, I will hit the ground running, come out swinging and end up winning! (yelling voice tone).

:haha:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
titus
11-17-2010, 03:46 PM
Wow.

What a nutflake.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!