/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ohh plz help...should I?

anonymous
11-18-2010, 11:53 PM
Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters.

Please advice/suggest me as best as you all can (plz don't judge)

I've met this guy as a potential,he seems a good person but somehow i didn't feel any attraction towards him. He is of a good family..and all that but dunno for me liking a person is really important so i'm kinda hesitating. Now, what do you think? should i just like accept him or consider him further and just expect i'll eventually grow to like him or reject and wait?

We only met for a while and what i've kinda made up of him is not bad. Just that i sorta not like him/feel attracted. i'm really confused as i'm feeling all this pressure (no forcing type of thing cuz parents are like it's all up to you since you'll be living with him all your life), but you know, just the flood of emotions.

I really am in two minds and honestly don't know what to do, please post your thoughts...

Jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
11-19-2010, 12:53 AM
:sl:

I think marriage starts as a friendship and progresses onwards. He seems like a good person and comes from a good background. I think you should wait a little longer to see whether your attracted to him or not. My question is, do you think you can live with him for the rest of your whole entire life? After a while, if your not attracted to him, then I would advice you to find someone else.

Keep in mind, beauty fades, dumb is forever.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!